Changing

Not sure if I am feeling the City I chose, is it possible to restart a character? 

Comments

• You can always move to another city with the same character.

Especially when starting out, there's not much reason to 'restart' a character unless you misspelled your name.

You can swap class, city, race, etc, relatively easily when you're first starting out.
  • Rackham said:
    You can always move to another city with the same character.

Especially when starting out, there's not much reason to 'restart' a character unless you misspelled your name.

You can swap class, city, race, etc, relatively easily when you're first starting out.
    How ?????
  • There's help scrolls in-game that cover all these things. So long as you haven't embraced your class you can quit it and take a new one. You can quit your city. You can reincarnate as a new race. I forget the specifics, so I'd have to look up a help scroll to tell you. But one of the best skills you'll learn in navigating your way through Achaea is how to track down the right help scroll. So I'll leave it up to you to find out in-game
  • (it's HELP QUIT)
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Yeah you don't want to destroy your character if you like the name and stuff. If you suicide the name gets locked for a little while iirc so you'd have to really start over. Just quit the current city and find an ambassador aide from the other city to get resituated. 

• Skye said:
    Yeah you don't want to destroy your character if you like the name and stuff. If you suicide the name gets locked for a little while iirc so you'd have to really start over. Just quit the current city and find an ambassador aide from the other city to get resituated. 
    Namechange to something totally random before you suicide and you can use the name again.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.