Achaean Memes

Comments

• Ygia said:
    Rackham said:

If somebody could provide me with 408 more awesomes, that would be real niceeeeeee
    I liked your post, does that help? :D

• Ygia said:
    Rackham said:

If somebody could provide me with 408 more awesomes, that would be real niceeeeeee
    I liked your post, does that help? :D

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?! The balance is broken. Quick, someone fetch the Doom Horn that Blows at World's End.
  • when you're tired of people pointing out you have twice as many deaths as kills

• Reyson said:
    Caelan said:
    Reyson said:
    Caelan said:
    Millenials are only polite because they need you to do everything for them.  Change my mind
    Sorry, just like all the other old people, you'll have to do your own tech support when you say things like this.
    Shut the f up and show me how to Skype my great grandson. 
    That's a microwave, dude.
    Oh that makes. . . OH SHIT I WAS TRYING TO SHOW MY GRANDSON MY NEW CAT...

• Minifie said:
    Reyson said:
    Caelan said:
    Reyson said:
    Caelan said:
    Millenials are only polite because they need you to do everything for them.  Change my mind
    Sorry, just like all the other old people, you'll have to do your own tech support when you say things like this.
    Shut the f up and show me how to Skype my great grandson. 
    That's a microwave, dude.
    Oh that makes. . . OH SHIT I WAS TRYING TO SHOW MY GRANDSON MY NEW CAT...

DUDE!

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Well....  stew for dinner I guess

• ....I thought this thread was for memes....
  • edited January 2020
    Crai moar.

People said even the memes aren't meming correctly, so we meme-failed in our own way.  Don't hate (also I said Change my mind which is a meme, I just made it so our visually impaired friends can play along)

• Caelan said:
    Millenials are only polite because they need you to do everything for them.  Change my mind. 
    You'll never change your mind on any opinion you have. That's the problem. Change your mind and my mind.
  • ya know, I don't know if either group is more or less rude. Personally I think older people tend to be more patient, but younger people are a bit more, I dunno, socially responsible in other ways? So its never like one is objectively easier to interact with.

Also there is the whole thing that expecting an individual to act one way just because we think that a group acts that way is really not great.
  • Astarod gets it.

• Best show ever
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."

• The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • how I feel rn @Sarapis

• I love Nathan W Pyle for many reasons. When I read this comic, I immediately thought of Tsol'teth and Hashan's alliance. Hope someone else enjoys it as much as I do!
  • edited March 2020
    Basically this:

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Zhedan banned from future memes.

• Cooper said:
    Zhedan banned from future memes.
    Fine.

• Damn, pulled out the time machine on Cooper. 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • People get offended when you tell them they don't understand the memes they are using wrong. 

• edited March 2020

It hurts, actually.