Achaean Memes

Comments

• edited January 2020

• *Devvviiiiid.. UGH!*

• edited January 2020
    Admin release new pet fighting system:

Admin release new fighting system:

New IRE MUD: PetMourn, coming 2025 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I wish people still scrapped. :(
  • edited January 2020

Admin stripping out denizen village raiding:

Image result for sakurai never ask me for anything again generator

• As of 1/17/20.

• Totally not guilty of this... ever :D
  • edited January 2020
    Take your daughter to raid day: 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Mhaldorians Minifie, Proficy, Atalkez, Dalran, defended, along with Durzaan, Jocindi, Katalyst, Lorath, Rackham, and Teult.

@Minifie

• Minifie said:
    Cooper said:
    Most of you have no clue what memes are and it hurts my brain to read this thread. 

ok boomers
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Nothing wrong with being a boomer. Majority of them understand things like manners and respect, which is sorely lacking in millennials these days.

I would give anything to be able to buy a block of land for $12 and the most dramatic national news is your PM went for a swim in the ocean and was never seen again. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• ScoMo never being seen again wouldn't be dramatic. It'd be welcome news.

• Millenials are only polite because they need you to do everything for them.  Change my mind. 

• We sure need people to stop wrecking the planet and funneling ever-greater shares of wealth into older populations before we finally get sufficient political power to do it ourselves, I'll grant you that.
  • The oldest millenials are turning 39 this year. Even the youngest are turning 24 - practically as 'mature' as a person can get, barring job fulfillment, which boomers have disallowed from practically anyone who hasn't yet had a midlife crisis. Please stop with the weird perception of them being pathetic hopeless teens. It's gonna be real soon that 'millenials' are the ones tucking you into your old folks homes.
  • Caelan said:
    Millenials are only polite because they need you to do everything for them.  Change my mind. 
    If needing you to do everything for them made people polite, working retail would be slightly less awful. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Rackham said:

If somebody could provide me with 408 more awesomes, that would be real niceeeeeee
    I liked your post, does that help? :D