Returning after a long sleep and have some questions.

I should start this off by saying i haven't played in a long while, last time i was active Aztecia , Mortifer, Cain etc were the big pvp people, I have the urge to return to the realms and had some questions that hopefully some can answer

1) I want to learn to fight as last time i was around I mainly concentrated on the roleplay side of things - which classes are easy to learn/fight with, I have noticed a few more classes exist now that didnt back then, are any of those good for pvp? Blademaster, Alchemist etc.

2) Are there any artefacts recommended/needed for most classes to pvp, I think veil was the big one back in my time.

3) What system/(s) are people using for cures these days? is Vadi still a thing?

Thanks in Advance 

Lillac.

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    1. Alchemist is solid. I'd say try out depthswalker for a decent pvp class that's easy to learn 

2. Shield of absorption and sip/regen rings are usually a solid choice. Veil isn't the same as it was back in the day 

3. People use AK for offense and svo or wundersys for curing. 
  • Worth mentioning that Vadi turned into Svof which is still fairly popular and has a great discord support community.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    I'll also say that it's easier now to code your own system than it's ever been