Interested in Aetolia? I'm looking for a player.

Hi! My character on Aetolia has a son who is of playable age, and I'm looking for someone to take the role. If you were ever interested in IRE's red-headed stepchild gothic fantasy game, this could be an enjoyable role for you.

Main forum thread: https://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/3424/player-wanted-dumb-and-pretty-son-quest/

To summarize the goofy advert, I am looking for:
  • A very strong roleplayer, one who takes pride in their performance.
  • Someone who likes to RP more than just gentle sitting-at-home-drinking-tea scenes.
  • The ability to hang out at least once or twice a week, at minimum.
Thanks for reading, and please contact me via Discord or Aetolia forum PM!

Comments

• I never thought I'd see an actual mudsex advertisement here. Wow
  • edited January 2020
    Aegoth said:
    I never thought I'd see an actual mudsex advertisement here. Wow
    Pretty sure he/she is looking for a son, not a wife/husband/mudsex partner.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• edited January 2020
    Vhaith said:
    Aegoth said:

Image result for joke over your head
  • Doriel said:
    Vhaith said:
    Aegoth said:

Image result for joke over your head
    If you find making fun of people who are trying to better their own experiences funny, then sure. You could call this a joke.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• This entire thread is 100% a joke.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Vhaith said:
    Aegoth said:

The thread says he wants a dumb and pretty son. That's like the opening premise of most incest smut manga. <<

• You are an 18 YEAR OLD MHUN and/or HUMAN LAD who was raised in DENDARA by ACTUAL, LITERAL WOLVES. One of the wolves was YOUR FATHER. Your father is also YOUR MOTHER, of which you have TWO. This is the world of AETOLIA and this is a PERFECTLY NORMAL UPBRINGING.

In DUMB AND PRETTY SON QUEST you play as Lin's dumb and pretty son. Your name is [redacted]. It means EMPEROR in JAZIRI. You are DARK-SKINNED like your mother but you have the LIGHTER HAIR and ALMOND-SHAPED EYES of your OTHER MOTHER, who is SIBATTI.

In the legal system of Enorian you are what is referred to as a WILD BOYE [sic]. You are very SELDOM-SPOKEN and you display proficiency in SPRINTING and CLIMBING. You are not especially gifted with SOCIAL GRACES, FANCY BOOK LEARNING, or the propensity for WEARING CLOTHING.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    What the fuck is that lol
  • lol it's not an advert for mudsex, guys. I know Aetolia has a reputation but jeez!

Anyway, I got the interest I needed so thank you!
  • That's a small part of this person's post from Aetolia.

• Austere said:
    Cooper said:
    That's a small part of this person's post from Aetolia.
    I too clicked the thread.  Most upsetting part? Aetolia still has proper reactions on forums. I feel cheated.  Where's my lol button? 
    In the chests of Shallam
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Skye said:
    Vhaith said:
    Aegoth said:

The thread says he wants a dumb and pretty son. That's like the opening premise of most incest smut manga. <<
    I don't even know what a manga is :(

But thank you! :) Now it makes a little more sense.

• Vhaith said:
    Skye said:
    Vhaith said:
    Aegoth said:

Japanese comic book, read from right to left

As of 1/17/20.
  • Ererean said:
    Vhaith said:
    Skye said:
    Vhaith said:
    Aegoth said:

Japanese comic book, read from right to left
    But why?

Also probably why I was confused. I don't read comic books. Japanese or otherwise.

Thank you both for the clarification.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Japanese language is written from right to left and also goes down the page before going across. Makes a lot of sense with their scroll writing and beautiful calligraphy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Chinese is also written right to left and top to bottom, but they, you know, decided it was weird and no longer do it.
  • Why would you rez this. :(
  • We should make a point to necro this thread every few months.
This discussion has been closed.