Seeking feedback!

2»

Comments

• Tahquil said:
    @Farrah : I can take being excluded from big fun IG events because of being rogue with a bit of grumbling. But being excluded from a  monthly promo because of my play style in a game touting that you can play it your way makes it feel like it's more of 'a play it your way, but only in these 6 ways of else fuck you'.

As for my midbie. I asked for help killing honours mobs it gave me. Cant get the people required. Cant do the quests given to me because of stupid op denizens I couldn't get the people required to dislodge. No seafaring. Honestly I'll admit the combat ones are my own fault for not being interested in combat.

So ,yes. I've been a citizen midbie in a city asking for help as well. Nada.
    If you would poke me, I generally am happy to help within reason. Dreadpilar is ez

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Atalkez said:
    Tahquil said:
    @Farrah : I can take being excluded from big fun IG events because of being rogue with a bit of grumbling. But being excluded from a  monthly promo because of my play style in a game touting that you can play it your way makes it feel like it's more of 'a play it your way, but only in these 6 ways of else fuck you'.

As for my midbie. I asked for help killing honours mobs it gave me. Cant get the people required. Cant do the quests given to me because of stupid op denizens I couldn't get the people required to dislodge. No seafaring. Honestly I'll admit the combat ones are my own fault for not being interested in combat.

So ,yes. I've been a citizen midbie in a city asking for help as well. Nada.
    If you would poke me, I generally am happy to help within reason. Dreadpilar is ez
    Dread? Yeah, I'd help for sure.  Guys a pain no one should have to struggle through alone. 
  • edited January 2020
    Why would I out my alt so willingly now?

Especially since I'm already taking the magic cure all of being in a city and asking for help. Gonna be swimming in those key pieces yo.
  • Tahquil said:
    Why would I out my alt so willingly now?

Especially since I'm already taking the magic cure all of being in a city and asking for help. Gonna be swimming in those key pieces yo.
    I think some of it depends on the City you're asking too?

When I was doing Earthlord, I asked Cyrene for help and got a ton of offers. Vhaith's husband was doing Waterlord at the same time, asked his City for help and got silence. Cyrene ended up helping him too.

So while I do agree that things shouldn't be gated behind belonging to a City or a House, it does sometimes depend on what City you opt to join.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Can honestly say I love this one.  With the capability to earn it ic for those who can't really afford to be buying the bonuses, it's a huge boost and encouragement to use game mechanics.
  • Nicola said:
    Based on feedback from here and other mediums, we have made some changes to the Delosian Bank vaults!

- The prize board now resets if the biggest prize is won, this should help alleviate any situations where the remaining prizes are not the most desirable ones.
    - The prize board will also reset on the 1st day of each in game month.
    - When the board reset, the 'big prize' changes to be one of the following: 
        - 800 credits
        - A gold giftbox
        - A platinum giftbox
        - A token that can be exchanged for ANY talisman piece (please message Makarios if you win one of these!)
    - The artefact pipe prize has been retired and in its place is two artefact vials!

We'll be monitoring these changes going forward and be making additional updates if they are necessary.

Enjoy!
    I'd think based on value the shattered token should exchange for 2 talisman pieces, even something like the deathcape which has a value of 1500 credits with 4 pieces means it's worth relatively 375 credits, making it the least valuable of the grand prizes.