What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Entered a random portal.

Got punched in the face by 3 greater earth elementals and died nigh instantly.

Then explored the planes some.

10/10 would do again. Thanks @Pandora .
  • Doriel said:
    Meah said:
    It is very hard to make friends in this game. I spend a few moments, trying to spend quality time with some rather pleasant Mhaldorians, when all of a sudden..

Adrik has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Hashan.
    Elon has formally declared you an enemy of the Divine Order of Twilight, the God of Darkness.
    Miayakai has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Eleusis.
    Colgano has formally declared you an enemy of the Divine Order of Artemis, the Great Wrath.
    Don't worry, we'll make sure you get enemied everywhere else too :)
    Oh wonderful. I was concerned I would have to solicit the remaining enemy statuses on my own.

Far safer through an Abbey gallop,
    The stones achase,
    Than, moonless, one's own self encounter
    In lonesome place.

• Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 105.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

Woohoo! About damn time. :)
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Truax said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 105.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

Woohoo! About damn time. :)
    Awesome! Gratz 🎉

• Adrik said:
    Entered a random portal.

Got punched in the face by 3 greater earth elementals and died nigh instantly.

Then explored the planes some.

10/10 would do again. Thanks @Pandora .
    Also entered a random portal.

Did not get punched.

Did almost die to see @Pandora standing there.

Had a good chat, She is awesome. Except She called me small. 

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Achilles said:
    You dive behind cover as the massive flame-infused creature reaches critical mass. Screaming in rage and pain, a coruscating fire elemental explodes with a massive blast, decimating almost everything in the surrounding area.
    As the elating experience of victory washes over you, you feel your understanding of the world improve.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 116.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Echelon of the Paramount.

You got the world's first change in hostility too! :)
  • I wanna take bets on who will get the first war?
  • Sure @Torrent, Mhaldor and Targossas because RP is the only reason to accept a war you would potentially lose...and those two have the most RP reason to war with each other.
  • Thaisen said:
    Sure @Torrent, Mhaldor and Targossas because RP is the only reason to accept a war you would potentially lose...and those two have the most RP reason to war with each other.
    That’s because Mhaldor pretty much wars everyone, we aren’t gonna hide behind other cities or plead for allies, Mhaldor the lone bastion!

We are offering training to those who acquiesce to Sartan, though! Join Ben. D. Knee and his fellows in the fight against cowardice and democracy!
  • Ashtan and Shallam. Centuries of war because two brothers weren't cool with a devil's threesome.

Name a better myth story.
  • Secured with gleaming strands of golden tinsel, this elegant pair of wings appear almost cherubic in nature. Delicately 
    translucent, an icicle structure shapes each of the limbs, light refracting through these casts a frosty blue hue upon the 
    snowflakes that fall from the sweeping apexes of each. Streaming from the entire span the perpetual dusting of snow shimmers and 
    shines as the tiny flakes twirl and fall, melting before they have any chance to settle.
    It weighs about 6 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Armali.
    It will reset to you.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    So deliciously gaudy. Love them.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Minifie said:
    Thaisen said:
    Sure @Torrent, Mhaldor and Targossas because RP is the only reason to accept a war you would potentially lose...and those two have the most RP reason to war with each other.
    That’s because Mhaldor pretty much wars everyone, we aren’t gonna hide behind other cities or plead for allies, Mhaldor the lone bastion!

We are offering training to those who acquiesce to Sartan, though! Join Ben. D. Knee and his fellows in the fight against cowardice and democracy!

Let's just ignore the ormyrr/Bal'met stuff. Those definitely were not allies.

I am unsure the city alliance system will be used much. Every city is basically hostile to everyone. It would be hard to imagine any alliance. Oddly, Ashtan-Eleusis or Ashtan-Cyrene feels most likely because of all the Aegis working together but it would be very strange ideologically and I can't see it really happening. Targ and Hashan would probably never ally anyone outside of working together against non-city outside powers (Bal'met, TT, sort of thing) and cities that get in the way as a consequence.

I agree the first war will probably involve Targossas because @Sothantos is a warmonger. I'm not sure if they'll be willing to try Mhaldor but I think Targ-Mdor or Targ-Hashan.
  • Targ cost us a tank in Eleusis last night. Dirty allies.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited January 2020
    Atalkez said:
    Targ cost us a tank in Eleusis last night. Dirty allies.
    You have no room to talk, Mr. Defend Ashtan. Team red and blue are upon us. Hashan confirmed lone bastion.

(Though, if you listen to Targ, Mhaldor and Hashan are allies. Diplomacy is very confusing.)
  • This slander will not be allowed to stand!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited January 2020
    Farrah said:

(Though, if you listen to Targ, Mhaldor and Hashan are allies. Diplomacy is very confusing.)

I think the set of people most likely to ally with another city would be Eleusis, funnily enough. Who knows, though.

I severely doubt anyone will use allies seriously.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Got a new honours today!

So excited to finally got it all worked out. It probably took me longer than it should have.
  • Bal’met was a lifetime ago, and died because he was too WEAK. Bal’met? More like bye’met, nice knowing you. We’ve got our own plague of frogs we plan to unleash that’ll make ormyrr look like french cuisine.

• Farrah said:
    Atalkez said:
    Targ cost us a tank in Eleusis last night. Dirty allies.
    You have no room to talk, Mr. Defend Ashtan. Team red and blue are upon us. Hashan confirmed lone bastion.

Yeah but if you listen to Ashtan, Hashan is a puppet state to Targ so...
  • Zbaco said:
    Helped a friend complete the Dragon Lair questline, died close to the end but she still managed to pull it off. Congrats @Prythe !

Thanks!

Cyrene, City of Dragons is slowly becoming Cyrene, City of Laired Dragons.

Much fun being had by all!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• A small, blue-feathered songbird briefly lands upon your shoulder.giving your cheek a friendly peck, a small, blue-feathered songbird leaves to the ether.

I'm a bit worried because knowing this place I could've been marked for some kind of ritual killing

As of 1/17/20.
  • Ererean said:
    A small, blue-feathered songbird briefly lands upon your shoulder.giving your cheek a friendly peck, a small, blue-feathered songbird leaves to the ether.

I'm a bit worried because knowing this place I could've been marked for some kind of ritual killing
    You were present when Jayden was playing with her beloved illusions! Everyone gathered at Rally received the same thing.