Combat Logs

Comments

•  SSSSS  HH       HH     AAA       NN        NN  KK      KK  EEEEEEE     DDDDD
    SS        HH       HH   AAAAA     NNN     NN   KK  KK     EE              DD      DD
     SSSSS  HHHHHHH AA      AA   NN   N  NN   KKKK       EEEEE         DD        DD
          SS  HH       HH AAAAAAA   NN     NNN   KK   KK    EE              DD      DD
    SSSSS   HH       HH AA       AA  NN        NN   KK     KK  EEEEEEE     DDDDDD
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • You have no personality.

About sums up 2hander.

• Pyori said:
    You have no personality.

About sums up 2hander.

i feel so attacked rn.

I'd say Runie in general honestly. It has the least 'fluff' of any class. I'm going to stab or smash you until you die and I'll have some pretty squiggles on me while I do it. The other knights have some pretty cool aesthetics and additional killing methods and the other classes are more fantasy.

I think the relative simplicity is actually kind of nice. ngl though, it'd be kind of funny to carve a rune into someone's face and then they die.
  • KuzKuz
    edited January 2020
    Why am I shattering gold?  :/
    https://ada-young.com/pastebin/3oFVYrTn
  • edited January 2020
    Will someone please post priest or psion logs?
  • Old and kinda uneventful log, but it's still a psion lock execution. Just smoother than is realistic now that people know better what to watch out for.
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/tfRV2e9G

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • nerf darkshade plz.

#makeserpentstryagain
  • Vakvyr said:
    nerf darkshade plz.

#makeserpentstryagain
    Is this because of my log? Both of them got locked my man.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Vakvyr said:
    nerf darkshade plz.

#makeserpentstryagain
    Is this because of my log? Both of them got locked my man.
    Not saying you didn't earn it. I just want serpent nerfed, lol.
  • (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "FUK EM UP."

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• https://ada-young.com/pastebin/cca283Fj

When your bro-zadeen saves you from your poor life decisions (and curing).
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    your ballz really saved you there m8
  • Ehhh still 50/50 on that smoke.
  • https://ada-young.com/pastebin/rYyh2NF3

Though practiced through Minifie's mortal hands, Urael has discovered that the vast majority of the Arts of the Aldar are superfluous.
  • Clumsiness is your friend. Sever near the start would likely have been worth an extra balance imo.
    It doesn't like you were really doing much and weren't shooting for a goal.  I'm not sure what kill path you were attempting but you'll get a lot more mileage out of doing deathblow with haemophilia if you're trying for a lock (which you shouldn't vs psion because of expunge)
  • I don't know if that's strictly true. All things considered, he reached a potential kill condition (ravage) before Minifie did. She just blew him away with damage before it paid out.
  • edited February 2020
    It was the damage plus the unweaving body that was doing the extra damage as well. She almost got a deconstruct on you which I think she was heading.
  • She didn't remotely almost get a deconstruct, and Urael was clearly going for a kill path (and pretty efficiently). But Gilliam's right that the best answer is probably more hinder.

You can also do some leg prep and go more defensive to survive while building that prep. Once you have the prep, it gives you some more hinder to finish out your kill.
  • no, I didn't get close to deconstruct, but Urael left body up long enough to shatter her out, since she didn't rally nor go defensive. She got mindravage but I had plenty of mana and time to ignore it safely. 
  • Mizik said:
    WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT
    Psion combat
  • Mizik said:
    WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT
    Relatable
  • Testing for haemophilia priority is always worth doing. Your first two hits are typically burning tree and herb balance and you always want a head break at some point so throwing in a laceration deathblow - to see if you've got a chance at, if not a lock (because psion), a bloodfire into hamstring for some hard hinder - is pretty much always on the way to whatever you end up going for.
  • Oh, right, also since you all seem to like stealing my echoes like monsters @Urael :

function atkecho(c1, msg, c2)
     deleteLine()
     cinserttext("/n<"..c1..">"..msg.." <DarkSlateGrey>| <"..c2..">"..line)
    end

Assuming I didn't mistype that on my phone, should allow you to do atkecho("red", "PAR", "white") to get those echoes with much less typing, if you've not already done such yourself.
  • Mhaldorians doing Mhaldorian things https://ada-young.com/pastebin/nSi7Dp3b
  • lol                    

Yeah mdor is pretty shitty to fight against. Always first to complain though.