What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Aodfionn said:
    Came back to try to get back into the game, and had nothing but fun (and spontaneous!) interactions all day. 10/10, would addiction again.
    Left Mhaldor: 0/10 >:(
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Came back and didn't say hi to everyone 0/10 >:(

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Skye said:
    Came back and didn't say hi to everyone 0/10 >:(
    you weren't around, I'll be back later!
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Gonna have to murder you.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Kaden said:
    Having played a game called Dwarf Fortress, I can assure you that carp are vicious dwarf killers and therefore worthy of fear and respect.
    A friend recommended that game to me after we had this weird moment when we found out we both like text based games and had never mentioned it to each other.  I spent an hour walking in a circle in adventure mode, not sure what I was supposed to do, and then gave up because the controls suck :/ disappointing because I could see it has a ton of potential, I just couldn't figure it out. 
  • Went diving to help someone get some sea dragons. Brought back an insane amount of clothing, cloth armour and dirks. On one hand, it was vastly amusing. On the other hand, I might have to start a lingerie shop.

Found Clothing:
    A blue crystal brooch, a sky coloured sun dress, a slinky grey nightgown trimmed in black fur, a corseted gown of exquisite, twilight-blue silk, a blushing slip of fine tsol'aan silk, ebon silk robes, curly toed boots with bells, a pink bustier dress glittering with diamond dust, a brown dress with lace underskirts, a sleeveless sun dress of red silk, a blushing pink dress with a layered skirt, a grey silk bandeau shirt graced with a nightshade, snug black suede boots with silver high-heels, a pair of skull slippers with blackened teeth, silky cream stockings topped in frothy peach lace, 2 pale silk garterbelts adorned with pink sapphires, a long, white and black, anatomical skeleton coat, a gold silk garterbelt adorned with rubies, a black tail coat, classy, ivory stockings accented with blue bows, 3 silky cream stockings topped with ruby lace, a demi bra of white silk tied with pink ribbons, 2 powder-blue panties trimmed with soft ivory lace, a tiny bra of rich crimson silk, 2 tiny bras of rich lavender silk, a lavender silk bandeau bra, ruffled red and gold silk panties, a pair of racy, black leather panties, and a pair of black silk boyshort panties.

• Ayani said:
    Went diving to help someone get some sea dragons. Brought back an insane amount of clothing, cloth armour and dirks. On one hand, it was vastly amusing. On the other hand, I might have to start a lingerie shop.

Found Clothing:
    A blue crystal brooch, a sky coloured sun dress, a slinky grey nightgown trimmed in black fur, a corseted gown of exquisite, twilight-blue silk, a blushing slip of fine tsol'aan silk, ebon silk robes, curly toed boots with bells, a pink bustier dress glittering with diamond dust, a brown dress with lace underskirts, a sleeveless sun dress of red silk, a blushing pink dress with a layered skirt, a grey silk bandeau shirt graced with a nightshade, snug black suede boots with silver high-heels, a pair of skull slippers with blackened teeth, silky cream stockings topped in frothy peach lace, 2 pale silk garterbelts adorned with pink sapphires, a long, white and black, anatomical skeleton coat, a gold silk garterbelt adorned with rubies, a black tail coat, classy, ivory stockings accented with blue bows, 3 silky cream stockings topped with ruby lace, a demi bra of white silk tied with pink ribbons, 2 powder-blue panties trimmed with soft ivory lace, a tiny bra of rich crimson silk, 2 tiny bras of rich lavender silk, a lavender silk bandeau bra, ruffled red and gold silk panties, a pair of racy, black leather panties, and a pair of black silk boyshort panties.

That blue brooch is given to Targs when they swear their oath of citizenship, and I'm really afraid of what it was doing next to the rest of that.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Ayani said:
    Went diving to help someone get some sea dragons. Brought back an insane amount of clothing, cloth armour and dirks. On one hand, it was vastly amusing. On the other hand, I might have to start a lingerie shop.

Found Clothing:

That blue brooch is given to Targs when they swear their oath of citizenship, and I'm really afraid of what it was doing next to the rest of that.
    Random faithless: guess I'll just leave this out in the ocean with a bunch of clothes lol

As of 1/17/20.
  • I think you are all missing that targossians don't wear chastity belts, but instead 30 layers of clothing.
  • I found inspiration.
  • Zhedan said:
    10) You told Zhaden: Well, this is interesting.
    11) Zhaden told You: Hrm.
    12) Zhaden told You: Well then.
    19) You told Zhaden: Runewarden too, eh?
    20) Zhaden told You: This is extremely awkward!

Intruder.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyIqmoFiBPk
  • Jiraishin said:
    Ayani said:

Found Clothing:

Don't look at me, I don't even make 'em take their wedding rings off.

• Got two of my cooking designs back and transferred them to the relevant clan ownerships.
    Straining my brain to try and figure out what I could make next that's 100% vegan & based entirely on maritime fruits/veggies and/or bread.
    Maybe some kind of pie?
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ygia said:
    Got two of my cooking designs back and transferred them to the relevant clan ownerships.
    Straining my brain to try and figure out what I could make next that's 100% vegan & based entirely on maritime fruits/veggies and/or bread.
    Maybe some kind of pie?
    Banana sundae with coconut ice cream and watermelon sails.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Ygia said:
    Got two of my cooking designs back and transferred them to the relevant clan ownerships.
    Maybe some kind of pie?
    Algae in a bread bowl.

• Technically already did that last one. :lol: 
  • Ygia said:
    Technically already did that last one. :lol: 
    ...Bread in an algae bowl?

• Jiraishin said:
    Ygia said:
    Technically already did that last one. :lol: 
    ...Bread in an algae bowl?
    Interesting premise. I'll get right on it. :+1::tongue:
  • YenYen
    edited January 2020
    Just another day of questing in Achaea ...

--- Within a volcanic cavern ------ 0:0:0 ---The very walls of this descending cavern radiate an extremely uncomfortable amount of heat. The porous rock of the cavern walls is illuminated slightly by a dull red glow that filters through the thick smoke from deeper within the mountain. Loose chunks of sulphurous stone and small bits of obsidian cover the floor of the cavern, crunching and grinding beneath your every step into this smoking vent. A terrible red dragon towers over you here. A bloodroot leaf lies here. A piece of dried-out kelp has been left here. There are 3 skullcap flowers in 3 groups here.

[eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!]

You see exits leading southeast, down (hidden), and out.

A heavy burden descends upon your soul as the dragon Yudhishthira lays the ancient Dragoncurse upon you.
    A prickly, stinging sensation spreads through your body.
    You feel a tightening sensation grow in your lungs.
    You gasp as your fine-tuned reflexes disappear into a haze of confusion.

[dying dying dying]

A roar reverberates the air around you as the deadly wyrm unleashes a stream of pure white flame upon the area, burning your flesh.
    You have been slain by the dragon Yudhishthira.
    A shard of sea ice falls out of your inventory.
    Some batflower petals falls out of your inventory.
  • Your current health is 4500/4275

Um wut

As of 1/17/20.
  • You probably had a jera rune expire. Or you logged out with weathering up (and now don't have it up).

• Pyori said:
    You probably had a jera rune expire. Or you logged out with weathering up (and now don't have it up).
    Oh, that makes more sense.

As of 1/17/20.
  • Archaeon said:
    Weaponmaster Archaeon, of the Aarash Kheyr
    Congrats!

As of 1/17/20.
  • One of us, one of us.

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• Meah said:
    trying to spend quality time with some rather pleasant Mhaldorians,

Must be doing it right then.

• Meah said:
    It is very hard to make friends in this game. I spend a few moments, trying to spend quality time with some rather pleasant Mhaldorians, when all of a sudden..

Adrik has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Hashan.
    Elon has formally declared you an enemy of the Divine Order of Twilight, the God of Darkness.
    Miayakai has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Eleusis.
    Colgano has formally declared you an enemy of the Divine Order of Artemis, the Great Wrath.
    Don't worry, we'll make sure you get enemied everywhere else too :)
  • Doriel said:
    Meah said:
    It is very hard to make friends in this game. I spend a few moments, trying to spend quality time with some rather pleasant Mhaldorians, when all of a sudden..

Adrik has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Hashan.
    Elon has formally declared you an enemy of the Divine Order of Twilight, the God of Darkness.
    Miayakai has formally declared you an enemy of the City of Eleusis.
    Colgano has formally declared you an enemy of the Divine Order of Artemis, the Great Wrath.
    Don't worry, we'll make sure you get enemied everywhere else too :)
    Helping.