Memorable quotes

Comments

• Ugh, so sorry I had to miss it. Sounds like he really did a great job on it!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Jiraishin logs are like a guilty pleasure.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• A day in the life of the Minister of Security.

Waayen tells you, "Greetings! Hello! Happy Logosmas and all the grand joyous
    things that come along with it!"

You tell Waayen, "Hail."

Waayen tells you, "What a poor reaction."

Waayen tells you, "Where's your logosmas spirit."

Waayen tells you, "Throwing that over a waterfall."

You tell Waayen, "It dissolved into the paints of my last Logosmas present."

Waayen tells you, "Oh."

You tell Waayen, "As it was for the Dawnlord, I had to make it extra special."

Waayen tells you, "Damn."

You tell Waayen, "Sorry. If only you'd been on my gift list."

You tell Waayen, "Incidentally, can I help you?"

Waayen tells you, "I wanted to inquire about getting my enemy status resolved."

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Grinning from ear to ear, Lafrin ensures Maim de Vermiis will share his smile for the rest of
    eternity.

I love little gems like these.

• You tell Jayden, "// notices ur devotion owo whats this."

Jayden tells you, "// retire jayden confirm."
  • I like the prepending names! 
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Minifie said:

@Anastacia better care about you you bashed her to dragon then she BETRAYED US
  • Wait, people get bashed to dragon? Who do I have to fu.. bribe?

Jumpy said:
    The membership is already such a good deal that there is no way we can reduce the cost. 

• I've bashed quite a few people to dragon. Most people in Mhaldor who are a dragon won't mind if you join in on bashing trips as long as you're willing to die if they go to a strong place.

• Cooper said:
    I've bashed quite a few people to dragon. Most people in Mhaldor who are a dragon won't mind if you join in on bashing trips as long as you're willing to die if they go to a strong place.
    My Dragon speech was a thank you to the person who helped me make the final level, concluding with "Please don't make me go back to the Death Knights"

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Doriel said:
    Minifie said:

Hey, now. I helped.
  • Anastacia said:
    Doriel said:
    Minifie said:

Hey, now. I helped.
    https://youtu.be/ESUFlXa_7jg
  • 2020/01/23 08:19:28 - Aetous, Carbine, Crixos, Doriel, Kusunoki, Melodie, Minifie, Stheno, and
    Taryius have destroyed The ruins of Chapel Street in front of a church.

Well, that is a first.

• Pyori said:

Wait you can raid allied areas now????
  • Yes, is a lot better than raiding cities by a long shot.
  • Those poor Jaru people just want to fish and be happy ;_;
  • edited January 2020
    We're speculating it might be a bug but if the Garden reads this and it is a bug: don't fix it.

Half of the perceived problems with the war system are immediately mitigated when raiding outlying areas.
  • Namino said:
    We're speculating it might be a bug but if the Garden reads this and it is a bug: don't fix it.

Half of the perceived problems with the war system are immediately mitigated when raiding outlying areas.
    Agreed to a certain extent, but atm if you want to raid a city just go all out and use everything now, guards etc and save the proper skirmish shit to settlements.
  • Minifie said:
    Namino said:

Agreed to a certain extent, but atm if you want to raid a city just go all out and use everything now, guards etc and save the proper skirmish shit to settlements.
    Ok couple of questions:
    - Only happens when both cities are hostile?
    - How do you even start one in an ally city, kill a few denizens?
    - Does the allied city get an announcement that there is a raid in an allied city?
    - Since raiding gives 25k for a blown tank, do you still get that same amount? Less? Also does the gold come from the allied city or does it happen like a gold pop?

I wonder if there are going to be different raid mechanics for allied denizen villages equivalent to a font or guards or something? Also is it possible to summon guards there maybe?
  • edited January 2020
    Torrent said:
    Minifie said:
    Namino said:

Ok couple of questions:
    - Does the allied city get an announcement that there is a raid in an allied city?
    - Since raiding gives 25k for a blown tank, do you still get that same amount? Less? Also does the gold come from the allied city or does it happen like a gold pop?

I wonder if there are going to be different raid mechanics for allied denizen villages equivalent to a font or guards or something? Also is it possible to summon guards there maybe?
    -I have no idea
    -same as normal, kill their citizens within the area it seems
    -nfi, literally no idea.
    -dunno, don't care. It was nice just a cool situation to happen. New area to make use of for strats and only had to worry about WB instead of guards and worldburn. No font or anything, it was just a skirmish that involved a tank. I have a feeling it was meant to sanction Targossas because of the killing in Jaru, but if that's the case then that would be disappointing. No worrying about:

Guards
    font
    spam smudging and fixing
    replacing uprooted totems because of people upset you won't play on their terms
    You can just skirmish and not think more of it. There'll be tactical advantages of course (Blackrock you can't duanathar out of, but others you can), can't have tuned totems against city enemies. It was an interesting and fun thing.

Taking bets on, if this is intended, how fast the playerbase will make it shit though.
  • Minifie said:
    Torrent said:
    Minifie said:
    Namino said:

Ok couple of questions:

-I have no idea
    -same as normal, kill their citizens within the area it seems
    -nfi, literally no idea.
    -dunno, don't care. It was nice just a cool situation to happen. New area to make use of for strats and only had to worry about WB instead of guards and worldburn. No font or anything, it was just a skirmish that involved a tank. I have a feeling it was meant to sanction Targossas because of the killing in Jaru, but if that's the case then that would be disappointing. No worrying about:

Guards
    font
    spam smudging and fixing
    replacing uprooted totems because of people upset you won't play on their terms
    You can just skirmish and not think more of it. There'll be tactical advantages of course (Blackrock you can't duanathar out of, but others you can), can't have tuned totems against city enemies. It was an interesting and fun thing.

Taking bets on, if this is intended, how fast the playerbase will make it shit though.
    Immediately

As of 1/17/20.
  • What happened exactly? Were you skirmishing and just randomly noticed you got a sanction? @Minifie
  • Micaelis said:
    What happened exactly? Were you skirmishing and just randomly noticed you got a sanction? @Minifie
    We were fighting in Jaru and Taryius sanctioned a raid- activate tank worked. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • By killing Targossians?
  • Yep. Killing allies counts now.

Even when you're raiding NPC zones.  =)
  • Someone go sanction a non ally zone like azdun. Doesn't seem intended. You'd think it would be referenced if it was