Year 2020

124»

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Was updating my forging price spreadsheet. Wood from 40 to 350 and Platinum from 100 to 11. 

Makes me glad I finished my 57 room mansion prior to foraging being introduced. Just sucks waiting on housing upgrades now.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Cobault said:
    As a personal goal, I'm getting Dragon in 2020. I'm doing it, god damn it. I've been playing this game entirely too long to have still never made it to Dragon on Tribal or Cobault.
    You can do it! Go go go! You're currently in the painful section, but 95 and up feels much better!
  • Whether foraging is a gold sink or not is immaterial though. (Side note: it is) The question should be: is it a bigger gold sink than it replaced. I don't have any data on it but gut feeling is buying wood from commshops took more gold out of the economy than foragers do.
  • Kyrra said:
    Was updating my forging price spreadsheet. Wood from 40 to 350 and Platinum from 100 to 11. 

Makes me glad I finished my 57 room mansion prior to foraging being introduced. Just sucks waiting on housing upgrades now.
    Kyrra said:
    Just spent 580,000 gold buying 2,500 wood directly from players and not the comms market. Seems pretty good value to me.

Just 13,000 wood to go...

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Cooper said:
    Kyrra said:

Kyrra said:
    Just spent 580,000 gold buying 2,500 wood directly from players and not the comms market. Seems pretty good value to me.

Just 13,000 wood to go...
    There was a hint of sarcasm in my original post as I was buying directly from people to avoid the higher market prices but that is just what people price for regardless.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."