As you all know by now, I am a terrible person. I have come to you today, to make you think I'm even more terrible.
Having come to the realisation that a lot of people still rely on people to call out targets, and will sit there doing nothing if the leader needs to leave the room (or they die), I had the positively brilliant idea of how great it would be if that was no longer a problem. Both for them, as well as the people who will screech their lungs out at people who auto target.
BeepBoop is a wonderful, friendly robot who will assist you greatly in combat. All you need to do is tell it who you want to kill (or have someone else tell you beforehand who to kill) and it'll work its magic from there, all while cheering you on in annoyingly-Cyrenian tones in the process. Hooray positive reinforcement!
Installation is simple. All you have to do is download it here
, install it via the package manager and restart your Mudlet so your cheery robot friend knows where everything is.
Commands are as follows:
- bbrp <list of names> will set a priority list of targets. If you're leading, it will also call this list out to your party so they can follow along with their own robot pals. bbrp pyori, majin, truax, austere, dunn for example.
- bbcp will do the latter part of the above alias, for people who're slow to join.
- bbcl will clear the priorities entirely. Turning the system off will also do this.
- beep toggles the system on and off.
- bbnt you don't need to use, it's what the system uses to find the next target. You can use it if you're impatient, I guess.
- bbtc will toggle callouts. Probably don't use this if you're not a leader.
- bb listen <person> will listen for someone's priority callout, and adjust yours accordingly.
These commands are slightly more advanced, for people who don't want to listen to other's callouts and go off doing their own things instead.
- bb <add|remove> <name> will add a person to a custom priority list. Keep in mind the system will look for party priority lists before it looks through these names. So turn off party callouts/listening first.
- bbp <name> <num> will change someone's priority on the fly, for this custom priority list. It will also add the person if they don't already exist.
- bb showprio will show all the names in this list. Keep in mind it can be quite a list if you have a lot of people on it.
Now go out there and spread violence, happily, like a Cyrenian.
PS: It assumes your targeting alias is 't thing' if it's not, change it in the script where it says to change. It also assumes your target variable is 'target' ... Change that, too, in all applicable places.