Crafting and the practical use.

2»

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Is okay, will just buy those fancy artefact bracelets that remove the need to sleep or eat. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Adding hunger to everyone above 80 would be about the same caliber of idea as adding slippery ice that takes 100+ tries to get out of the room.

stop giving them ideas!!!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Thaisen said:
    Adding hunger to everyone above 80 would be about the same caliber of idea as adding slippery ice that takes 100+ tries to get out of the room.

stop giving them ideas!!!
    You can firelash icy ground, btw
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Doesn’t make it any better to be forced to run around with 20 firelash rings for that damn slippery ground. More convenience, less annoyances, please and thanks.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Wands are better. I wish I could buy the elemental mastery powers on a wand, but it says they need to be equipped.
  • I didn't care about Logosian before I got it, and still don't. The only reason I like to hunt (small game) now is because if I want leather, I have to.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Pyori said:
    Ismay said:
    Similar Lusternia food buffs are more reasonable than removing the -eat and -sleep advantage lvl 80 gives.

I see Lusternia took exception to being called lesser and has maintained a superior ranking all year.

Lusternia food buffs when?