How does one become an radiant immortal

google lacks like any information on most subjects revolving around this game. are the gods of citys achaea moderators, can one become a demi god, what can one achieve?

Comments

• SophiSophi Rally Point
    These days you just have to be an edgy teenager
  • Sophi said:
    These days you just have to be an edgy teenager
    Really?

As of 1/17/20.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    The God characters (radiant immortals) you see are actually the IC personas of (mostly) player volunteers who double as OOC admin. They no longer play the game as we do but have a stronger focus on world building, event running, and so forth. They do have a strong IC presence especially with their associated orgs but a lot of the work they actually do is more behind the scenes. 

To become one, you need to apply to join the Celani programme which is their volunteer training programme, but it also entails leaving the ordinary player life and your original character behind. 

• You all keep your hands to yourselves, this one's ours! 
  • Skye said:
    The God characters (radiant immortals) you see are actually the IC personas of (mostly) player volunteers who double as OOC admin. They no longer play the game as we do but have a stronger focus on world building, event running, and so forth. They do have a strong IC presence especially with their associated orgs but a lot of the work they actually do is more behind the scenes. 

To become one, you need to apply to join the Celani programme which is their volunteer training programme, but it also entails leaving the ordinary player life and your original character behind. 
    That is unfortunate, I was hoping godhood or something of the sort was achievable by the player. in that case i will have to settle upon dragon or some other goal.

• Minifie said:
    You all keep your hands to yourselves, this one's ours! 
    how did you put your banner as a signature?

• Elgabri said:
    Minifie said:
    You all keep your hands to yourselves, this one's ours! 
    how did you put your banner as a signature?
    go to your profile, then preferences -> signature settings and use this url:

https://www.achaea.com/banner/elgabri.jpg

Paste it as an image (should be usable like the post, if not may have to do standard [img] [/img] tags. I know I just had to copy and paste it there and it shows up!