Logosmas Stockings 2019!

Apologies if there's already a thread for this and I didn't see it.

How's everyone doing with their stockings so far this year? So far my loot is:

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a scintillating gem of the Desert, a group of 17 wood commodities, a group of 27 bloodroot leaves, a group of 28 valerian leaves, and a group of 61 lobelia seeds inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a glazed runic vial, a group of 11 coal pieces, a group of 11 pieces of rope, a group of 12 wood commodities, a group of 14 pieces of rope, and a group of 20 coal pieces inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 14 wood commodities, and a group of 15 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, a group of 11 steel bars, and a group of 43 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a group of 16 pieces of rope, a group of 17 steel bars, a group of 47 ginseng roots, a group of 60 ginseng roots, a group of 61 goldenseal roots, and a group of 61 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 13 coal pieces, a group of 39 goldenseal roots, and a group of 67 bloodroot leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, a group of 14 pieces of rope, a group of 20 steel bars, and a group of 52 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a group of 20 coal pieces, a group of 20 wood commodities, a group of 26 valerian leaves, a group of 30 bloodroot leaves, and a group of 34 lobelia seeds inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a glazed runic vial, a scintillating gem of the Forest, a group of 16 coal pieces, a group of 37 goldenseal roots, a group of 63 bloodroot leaves, a group of 63 valerian leaves, a group of 69 lobelia seeds, and a group of 70 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a luxurious black top hat, a group of 12 wood commodities, a group of 24 ginseng roots, a group of 31 ginseng roots, a group of 49 ginseng roots, a group of 58 ginseng roots, and a group of 59 lobelia seeds inside!

Unless those gems are worth a significant sum I feel like I'm getting less than I would have in past promotions unfortunately. Did I just get unlucky or were previous promotions better?

Comments

• I dunno, can't afford stockings, but that doesn't seem terrible! Unless it is.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Xallax said:
    I dunno, can't afford stockings, but that doesn't seem terrible! Unless it is.

Could be I just have nostalgia-glasses on. Maybe someone more experienced with all this stuff could set me straight, but it seems like less than say logomas 2017. Unless you can trade-in/sell the vials for a decent price (help files seem to imply you can? not sure) or the gems are valuable that is. I'm not very experienced with this stuff and only mess around with artefacts/credits around logosmas time though, so I could just be dead wrong =)
  • 4 hats. 

Lootboxes are still awful, regardless of how you dress them up

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Acton said:
    Xallax said:
    I dunno, can't afford stockings, but that doesn't seem terrible! Unless it is.

Could be I just have nostalgia-glasses on. Maybe someone more experienced with all this stuff could set me straight, but it seems like less than say logomas 2017. Unless you can trade-in/sell the vials for a decent price (help files seem to imply you can? not sure) or the gems are valuable that is. I'm not very experienced with this stuff and only mess around with artefacts/credits around logosmas time though, so I could just be dead wrong =)
    I do know that there is a denizen just inside New Thera that buys vials you don't need, forgot his name though.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Glazed runic vials from the stockings all contain valuable elixirs from the Shop of Wonders.

Use them or sell them to other people, they're pretty valuable!
  • Sobriquet said:
    4 hats. 

Lootboxes are still awful, regardless of how you dress them up
    Image result for tf2 towering pillar of hats

The gems can go for 8+ unbound credits atm. More for good environments like blight, swamp, jungle, urban!
  • Acton said:
    Apologies if there's already a thread for this and I didn't see it.

How's everyone doing with their stockings so far this year? So far my loot is:

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a scintillating gem of the Desert, a group of 17 wood commodities, a group of 27 bloodroot leaves, a group of 28 valerian leaves, and a group of 61 lobelia seeds inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a glazed runic vial, a group of 11 coal pieces, a group of 11 pieces of rope, a group of 12 wood commodities, a group of 14 pieces of rope, and a group of 20 coal pieces inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 14 wood commodities, and a group of 15 steel bars inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, a group of 11 steel bars, and a group of 43 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a group of 16 pieces of rope, a group of 17 steel bars, a group of 47 ginseng roots, a group of 60 ginseng roots, a group of 61 goldenseal roots, and a group of 61 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 13 coal pieces, a group of 39 goldenseal roots, and a group of 67 bloodroot leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, a group of 14 pieces of rope, a group of 20 steel bars, and a group of 52 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a group of 20 coal pieces, a group of 20 wood commodities, a group of 26 valerian leaves, a group of 30 bloodroot leaves, and a group of 34 lobelia seeds inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a glazed runic vial, a scintillating gem of the Forest, a group of 16 coal pieces, a group of 37 goldenseal roots, a group of 63 bloodroot leaves, a group of 63 valerian leaves, a group of 69 lobelia seeds, and a group of 70 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a luxurious black top hat, a group of 12 wood commodities, a group of 24 ginseng roots, a group of 31 ginseng roots, a group of 49 ginseng roots, a group of 58 ginseng roots, and a group of 59 lobelia seeds inside!

Unless those gems are worth a significant sum I feel like I'm getting less than I would have in past promotions unfortunately. Did I just get unlucky or were previous promotions better?

Definitely worse than previous years, but they brought in stocking tiers this year so if you want the good stuff, you gotta buy the better stockings.. but definitely not spending almost a thousand dollars to buy 5 stockings to MAYBE get an artefact worth 500 credits.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Stocking tiers were around previous years as well and have always guaranteed better loot.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited December 2019
    You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 11 steel bars, a group of 17 pieces of rope, and a group of 57 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a luxurious black top hat, a group of 14 coal pieces, a group of 17 pieces of rope, a group of 20 coal pieces, and a group of 26 valerian leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a group of 11 pieces of rope, a group of 36 valerian leaves, a group of 37 bloodroot leaves, and a group of 40 valerian leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a group of 16 steel bars, and a group of 50 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a luxurious black top hat, a scintillating gem of the Hills, a group of 11 wood commodities, a group of 14 steel bars, a group of 58 ginseng roots, and a group of 62 valerian leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, a group of 22 valerian leaves, and a group of 29 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, a group of 24 valerian leaves, a group of 37 ginseng roots, and a group of 55 goldenseal roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a glazed runic vial, a group of 5 Lucrescent nuts, a scintillating gem of the Ocean floor, a group of 13 pieces of rope, a group of 23 valerian leaves, a group of 24 ginseng roots, a group of 39 bloodroot leaves, and a group of 52 ginseng roots inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find a luxurious black top hat, a group of 18 steel bars, and a group of 56 valerian leaves inside!

You open a logosmas stocking and find 10 Humgii betting tickets, a scintillating gem of the Desert, a group of 30 lobelia seeds, and a group of 68 goldenseal roots inside!

Hat simulator 2019 =)

On another note, does anyone know how much lucrescent nuts go for?
  • The humgii racing tickets always get me, because you gamble to gamble. Brilliant system.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    10 humgii tickets and three different herbs in groups of around 50. 
    Hmm.
  • Just tickets and nothing else? That’s terrible.