Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Rangor said:
    Nyneve said:
    Torrent said:
    Rangor said:
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    I’ve been having so much fun with the voices in Nyn’s head! I love it, thank you!
    That's just insanity, stop talking back to them.
    I will begin work on the Cataclysmic Excorcism Ritual (CER). We'll save her.
    It's not a ritual if you just throw her in a volcano. Need a sacrifice a small animal or something, we can steal Aegoths goat.
    @Milabar makes for a good sacrifice in a pinch. 
    Volcanos work every single time.
    Just remember not to include any cheese, eh?

• edited November 2019
    Skye said:
    Rangor said:
    Nyneve said:
    Torrent said:
    Rangor said:
    Milabar said:
    Nyneve said:
    I’ve been having so much fun with the voices in Nyn’s head! I love it, thank you!
    That's just insanity, stop talking back to them.
    I will begin work on the Cataclysmic Excorcism Ritual (CER). We'll save her.
    It's not a ritual if you just throw her in a volcano. Need a sacrifice a small animal or something, we can steal Aegoths goat.
    @Milabar makes for a good sacrifice in a pinch. 
    Volcanos work every single time.
    Just remember not to include any cheese, eh?

One of my favourite games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g-EhzAR9GY
  • Oceana said:
    I was asked to do a lecture and a ritual for the Eleusian festival. I got a good crowd to follow me to the Temple. I was surprised there were many novices as well, and it was fun to see them eat pear for the first time. Nobody drowned, the lecture and ritual went well.  A big thank you to all that joined!

Have you been taking lessons from @Perl ? She no longer drowns novices, or so she claims
  • edited November 2019
    Was going to sell it originally, decided to take it out of the crate because why not...

I need a hundred.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Legit one of my favorite minis ever.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • What an adorable little asshole.
  • So this is terribly late, and I'm so sorry, life was occupying my time a lot (and still is, unfortunately).

I want to give a huge rave to all of @Targossss who fought against the Hunter when it interrupted our prayers. Especially @Archaeon, who led the charge against the chaotic thing. But the entire city deserves praise, because the Hunter is not an easy target!
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • edited November 2019
    Melodie said:
    Legit one of my favorite minis ever.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    That fox is still so adorable though!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• SCRAPPER LIST <3
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    This was my first Crusade in a really long time and it was so much fun to be apart of. It was very successful as well!

I really wanted to rave Accipiter, Grex, Jaybles, Krizal, Lenn, Tsjuster, and Vender for the opposition that they brought. Given the time of day and it being so quiet, it was an unexpected turnout and they kept coming back from the beginning until the end.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Nothing huge, but had some real laughs when I came back today. Interacting with Truax, Khaibit, Lii and Lilas over Ashtan CT was a good time.

Lilas showing how great she is with a little Keeper roleplay. Nothing big but it really makes me excited for the fun that could be just around the corner.

I just gotta find time to make it happen. More hours in the day please!
  • An earnest rave to Astarod, I swear.

You're a bit of a jerk sometimes, but you're also basically the most active Ashtani from an outside perspective, dragging your city into doing all sorts of stuff, so kudos for having that energy.
  • I'm pretty sure I've already called him a jerk directly or indirectly in this thread's opposite. You can view my post here as a follow-up to that.

He may have been a jerk (to me, an IC enemy, through an IC medium) in my few interactions with him, but he's also virtually always involved in Ashtan vs Hashan stuff, which is a level of energy and effort that goes above and beyond the average and is itself worth respect.
  • (PS: I'm a jerk sometimes too. OOCly more than ICly. :) )
  • Lenn said:
    An earnest rave to Astarod, I swear.

You're a bit of a jerk sometimes, but you're also basically the most active Ashtani from an outside perspective, dragging your city into doing all sorts of stuff, so kudos for having that energy.

Gotta dig deep for them compliments at times. Timing of this one seems about right though.
  • @Truax I usually get "oh you're not as bad as I thought."  :s
  • @Cyrene

You frustrate me, but I love you guys. I am so glad things are finally changing for the better.

@Kaden Because you are an awesome brother in-law to be. Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift (now I gotta buy at least 1 stocking)

@Milabar You don't care but I am crying inside because of 'you've did it all'.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Well for one, my first experience with Voyages was a blowout.

Dunno if it was planned that I was gonna get a summon the kraken and beat myself to death sinking ship after ship after ship, but it was awesome!

Huge thanks to the admin, especially @Ictinus and @Pandora

As well as dozens of people who spent tons of time trying to kill that thing

That was some of the most fun I've ever had.
  • @eleusis Been fun trying to hold down a single shrine in the ithmia, even if ya'll keep focusing my poor, supple tooshie.

@Caelan At least we both know how hilariously bad we still are :D 

• Minifie said:
    @eleusis Been fun trying to hold down a single shrine in the ithmia, even if ya'll keep focusing my poor, supple tooshie.

Well if you go Magi you be the first to go, but it has been fun. I like it when is a good back and forth.
  • Minifie said:
    @eleusis Been fun trying to hold down a single shrine in the ithmia, even if ya'll keep focusing my poor, supple tooshie.

That was an abysmal comedy of errors on both our parts. Was very fun though. 

• My first events entry, and it's about me doing my favorite recent addition to the game. :)
  • edited December 2019
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."