Memorable quotes

Comments

• Asmodron said:
    Lenn said:
    I still dunno what Ashtan's theme is.

Don't take it to heart. The majority of them dont even know what their own city's theme is...
    not toxic btw hehe xd

• edited November 2019
    .. I mean. It's not a deux ex machina if backhand-favouring organistations is 95% of the God's persona. He's probably given out more favours to non-nihilists than to his actual order members, triplefold.

Edit : Is it? 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    where's my obligatory spite-favour, huh?

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Me too 
  • I would if you favored me, Brobel.
  • And get I thought I'd done something good.  Oh well. HAIL OBLIVION, granter of favours
  • Zackery said:
    If we could just keep things IG, all of this nonsense could be aVoided.

You read what is written on a gilt-edged letter:
    Dear Valued Customer,

Now in stock at the grocery store is soil! Fresh, chaos-free, perfect
    for any garden or home improvement project! Stop by and pick up yours
    today!

The Grocery Store - Targossas

• Sigh.

You know, some of us are puritans and don't want to know beforehand what unlocks once you free the water Sprite in Stardew Achaea.

Thanks for the spoilers.
  • :neutral: 

Nowhere is safe anymore.
  • Darrod said:

:neutral: 

Nowhere is safe anymore.
    Subservient Safety
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Darrod said:

Nowhere is safe anymore.
    I think you and I can agree that of the many things I could post from various channels, this is fairly trivial and lacking in scandal! 

Y'all need to share in the fun.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Darrod said:

Nowhere is safe anymore.
    I think you and I can agree that of the many things I could post from various channels, this is fairly trivial and lacking in scandal! 

Y'all need to share in the fun.
    In that clan alone there's much worse she could've posted :P
  • "Everyone has enemies, Targossas just has a lot."

Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Atau lets out a cracked moan as his windpipe is slowly crushed.
    6007h, 4766m, 22229e, 21000w cexkdb
    Rurin, the Crafter lets out a cracked moan as his windpipe is slowly crushed.

Two for the price of one?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Message #5742       Sent by @Jonesey
    2019/12/09/20:55 People forget Achaea is a game, if people arent having fun they arent going to play. period.

Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • (Colloquium Iniquus): Elgabri says, "Vice-Admiral what is the area the monks live in?"

(Colloquium Iniquus): You say, "Proselyte, monks live everywhere."

I couldn't help myself :(
  • Darrod said:
    (Colloquium Iniquus): Elgabri says, "Vice-Admiral what is the area the monks live in?"

(Colloquium Iniquus): You say, "Proselyte, monks live everywhere."

I couldn't help myself :(
    Such a bad ambassador, bullying our poor novices
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    An eerie groan of delight rises from the Ithmia as a gnarled treekin absorbs Aegoth into the
    earth.

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

rofl what is that an actual thing now?

• (p) 7794h, 7817m, 23521e, 33645w exdb-
    The Divine voice of Ictinus echoes in your head, "Ok out and in once more!"
    (p) 7794h, 7817m, 23521e, 33645w exdb-
    The Divine voice of Ictinus echoes in your head, "That is not a euphemism."
    (p) 7794h, 7817m, 23561e, 33645w exdb-

@Ictinus sorry I had to save this fond memory from last week :lol
  • edited December 2019
    Jinsun said:
    The Divine voice of Ictinus echoes in your head, "Ok out and in once more!"
    The Divine voice of Ictinus echoes in your head, "That is not a euphemism."
    (p) 7794h, 7817m, 23561e, 33645w exdb-

@Ictinus sorry I had to save this fond memory from last week :lol
    Ictinus is hilarious when fixing bugs. Love every time he helps out. @Rhivona as well! Wondering how in the world you have become a 0 Elemental Lord was fun!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ict was an absolute gem when elemental lords were new and I was banging my head on the wall of Water quests. Was always fairly up front on whether I was just being dumb or if it was a bug. I still have nightmares of those two weeks but good memories of laughing my tush off, too.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Ict was an absolute gem when elemental lords were new and I was banging my head on the wall of Water quests. Was always fairly up front on whether I was just being dumb or if it was a bug. I still have nightmares of those two weeks but good memories of laughing my tush off, too.
    Yeah I've been seeing him a lot with voyages. Pm every day I'm like hey man is this a big or do I just not get it