Air Lord WP drain during bashing

edited November 2019 in Quick Class Questions
So I've been trying to hunt as Air Lord for a while so I don't have to switch back and forth between it and Runie. The one thing I noticed was the willpower drain I get whenever I hunt with Air Lord. I never have this problem with endurance on Runie. The first floor of Sirocco fortress brings me down to 75~80% depending on how lucky I am with crits. Comparing that to Runie where I would still be in above 90%. I'm transed in both Fitness and Galvanism, I have both ox and megalith tattoos. I don't have will/endurance artefacts.I just use Kenneanung's basher which has its attack set to 'kill'. The only reason I can think of why it's eating through my will is maybe clotting.  I guess my question is if there's anything I can do to improve this situation I have? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Sirocco does eat through willpower if you're clotting it all away, that's not a problem unique to Airlord. Endurance/willpower usage among classes isn't very even, but your experience is a familiar one - that's what the willpower artefacts are for! Also, I think you mean Philosophy, not Galvanism.

• oh right, I meanth Philosophy. Guess it is clotting on top of AL using willpower instead of endurance. I'm not sure I want to go for a willpower artie right now so I guess I'll just have to go Runie again when I hunt. Thanks for the reply! :)
  • Unless you’re having issues surviving there as it is, no reason to clot for less than 100-200 bleeding.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I always ran out of willpower from clotting until I started using runes. I don't know why but I can bash forever and be at full will with runes but if I go around without them I get like 3 or so hours before I run out.
  • Atalkez said:
    Unless you’re having issues surviving there as it is, no reason to clot for less than 100-200 bleeding.
    Hmm, thanks I'll try this out. I've never really touched svo's default for clotting so I have no idea where it's set at.
  • Jakiro said:
    Atalkez said:
    Unless you’re having issues surviving there as it is, no reason to clot for less than 100-200 bleeding.
    Hmm, thanks I'll try this out. I've never really touched svo's default for clotting so I have no idea where it's set at.

If you have never touched it before it is set at 60. VCONFIG BLEEDAMOUNT #, to change it.
  • Forget airlord WP drain during hunting, nerf Airlord WP drain during continuous NONT dueling. The cost is atrocious. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Not any worse than Alchemist.