The future of the Pirates of Meropis?

124»

Comments

• Look for those who are interested in at sea conflict. You can force it onto those who aren't interested, but it seems that rarely gives a satisfactory interaction to anyone involved. If you don't find people excited about the chance to do such, see if you can find those who are willing to negotiate so that you are also giving them something they want, in exchange for them participating in what you want to see happen.
  • Try finding a group that might want to make the 'Privateers of Prin' or something, and thus create an epic sea battle between Privateers trying to reel in the pirates, and Pirates trying to take out the privateers. Sort of like an Infamous versus Ivory Mark ordeal or something I know those aren't really related, but hey it works as a comparison.
    Just so we're clear, I'm a girl.
  • Then hire yourselves out as hitmen of the seas.
  • I'm not even sure this is still a question. 

Can you get admin support and turn PoM into a citiless House? 

Turn your pirate code into an ethos and bring together the rogues of Sapience together into one honorable, yet self-serving org similar to the Merchants?

Drydock a ship out up on a secret shore somewhere and make it your househall? 

Just a thought. 
  • Paux said:
    I'm not even sure this is still a question. 

Can you get admin support and turn PoM into a citiless House? 

Turn your pirate code into an ethos and bring together the rogues of Sapience together into one honorable, yet self-serving org similar to the Merchants?

Drydock a ship out up on a secret shore somewhere and make it your househall? 

Just a thought. 
    Haven't received any admin response to numerous queries about it. For now, I'm just putting it on the back burner and I'll revisit it later.