Player Pics

Comments

• Zhedan said:
    Haven't had as much time to login lately, work, school, sisters getting married, etc.

Aww bb, so handsome.
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."

• Spent a couple days with these yahoos visiting Wuxi. Night time hotel checks were a bit gross. Sixty 15 year old boys in their undies is something I'd rather not have seen.

• Happy Halloween Mayaween from the East Coast!

Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited October 2019
    Dressed as my D&D character because I am a huge nerd. 
    Happy Halloween from Kairon Tekain, the Razor Mage.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited November 2019
    ( Y )
  • aww they're adorable!!
  • Zackery said:
    aww they're adorable!!
    Which picture we talking about here.
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • :notlikecatgoogly: 
  • Namino said:
    Zackery said:
    aww they're adorable!!
    Which picture we talking about here.
    Not everyone is as perverted as you, my dear.

Thanks Zackery :)
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    They both got your smile!

• Some pics from my Halloween cosplay of one of my DnD characters, Thatcher. 

Like my style? Harass me @xalthir on Twitter.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Omg congrats man!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Now you can let her know of your achaea addiction no need to hide it any more!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Now you can let her know of your achaea addiction no need to hide it any more!
    If she complains, just tell her it isn't as serious anymore because it is now half hers.  Also, congrats and welcome to The Club(tm).

• Congratulations :)

• Torinn said:
    Now you can let her know of your achaea addiction no need to hide it any more!
    Pff, I told her about that ages ago, that's how I knew she was a keeper!

• Antidas said:
    Been a while since I logged in for any serious amount of time, but in case people are wondering why I've been gone and what I've been up to, I just did a thing on Friday...

Holy wow! I think the last picture I saw of you was your Skype picture cerca 2011 and you had longish hair and looked 18. You're all grown up now! Congrats man!
  • Zhedan said:
    Antidas said:
    Been a while since I logged in for any serious amount of time, but in case people are wondering why I've been gone and what I've been up to, I just did a thing on Friday...

Holy wow! I think the last picture I saw of you was your Skype picture cerca 2011 and you had longish hair and looked 18. You're all grown up now! Congrats man!
    Well, I would have been 19 in 2011, so that seems about right lol. I've definitely posted a couple photos of myself here since then, though.