I do Art Commissions for Credits!

Since I'm wanting to make some of my items done in resetting and I really want an artefact pet, I'm taking commissions for credits! (I'll also accept crated animals, customization credits, etc as payment if you check with me about it first!)

I draw in chibi and anime style!
Please, no NSFW, offensive poses, etc.

I'd generally like 20-25 unbound credits to be a base price, but if you feel like being super generous my poor, sorry self certainly won't turn you down. :p
If you're wanting to commission me, shoot me a message when I have slots opened! I'll need your character's description as well as the descriptions of any clothing/jewellery and items/weapons that'll be in the piece.

I'm not a stickler on what you do with my art after it's yours, just as long as you don't claim that you or anyone else drew it. Also, commissions may take a while to finish, especially if there are a lot of slots I have opened. I won't necessarily be doing them in the order that I list names, but instead in the order I get inspiration.

I also tend to send progress updates at every stage I hit, just to make sure things are how you like it. Thanks so much!

Comments

• Okay, I'm opening a total of three slots, one of which has already been filled! First come, first serve basis and I'll notify you if you've got one or will have to wait for the next slot opening!
  • edited October 2019
    I would like to put my name forward, discord is Minifie#0007 if you want to discuss further @sphera
  • The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • edited October 2019
    Even though I'm dead-set against @Sphera getting more pets, or even helping to fund it, I really want one of these, so I'm grabbing a free spot please!

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Pets are great. @Vhaith is just peanut butter & jealous.

• Stefana said:
    Pets are great. @Vhaith is just peanut butter & jealous.
    I have pets. I just don't have my own personal zoo.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Vhaith said:
    There is something oddly satisfying about feeding minipets to a humgii.
  • Chubbs said:
    Vhaith said:
    There is something oddly satisfying about feeding minipets to a humgii.
    Image result for horrified gif
  • All the open slots have been filled! A big thank you to those who have commissioned me! =)
  • Vhaith said:
    Stefana said:
    Pets are great. @Vhaith is just peanut butter & jealous.
    So yeah, like I said. :P