Memorable quotes

Comments

• A black-robed monk shouts, "Can I recommend Astarod as the first customer? If he is not too busy pretending to be an Eleusian soldier, that is."

Lmao. The truth hurts.
  • Reyson said:
    A black-robed monk shouts, "Can I recommend Astarod as the first customer? If he is not too busy pretending to be an Eleusian soldier, that is."

Lmao. The truth hurts.
    Why would it hurt? I love being a soldier at any capacity!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • >.>   
  • The first customer of what, though? 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    the costume place
  • Astarod said:
    Reyson said:
    A black-robed monk shouts, "Can I recommend Astarod as the first customer? If he is not too busy pretending to be an Eleusian soldier, that is."

Lmao. The truth hurts.
    Why would it hurt? I love being a soldier at any capacity!
    Dang it! They found out Astarod, abort the mission, abort!
  • edited October 2019
    Torrent said:

Dang it! They found out Astarod, abort the mission, abort!

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • (Market): Namino says, "Buy my deathcape or I will be forced to continue to ask you to buy it."

You tell Namino: I'm poor though... how do I buy your deathcape when I'm poor?
    Namino tells you: GET OUTTA HERE BROKE BOY.
    I burst out laughing so hard. The ensuing bits were fun too. Glad I asked :smiley:
  • Laytron gives a group of 4 skins to Gred, the Hashan humgii.
    Gred, the Hashan humgii frantically takes a group of 4 skins and shoves it into his huge mouth,
    swallowing it whole.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I would have gone w a Quagmire GIF but..  

• edited November 2019
    EVENTS NEWS #665                                        (11/05/2019 at 01:41)  
    From   : Anonymous
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: From the Case Files of Chief Inspector Wavel El-Mellon Cloussoi the   
               Third: The Curious Case of the Captured Critters

I understood that reference!

For the non-weebs: It's a reference to Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

• Synbios said:
    EVENTS NEWS #665                                        (11/05/2019 at 01:41)  
    From   : Anonymous
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: From the Case Files of Chief Inspector Wavel El-Mellon Cloussoi the   
               Third: The Curious Case of the Captured Critters

I understood that reference!

For the non-weebs: It's a reference to Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

I called this like 5m after the first shout. So funny.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • The waning light of the realm darkens abruptly, the heavens dimmed by the passage of fathomless, dire amusement.

All of Creation quakes as the ominous tones of Babel, the Lord of Oblivion pervade, "Countless civilization have I seen descend into ruin."

All of Creation quakes as the ominous tones of Babel, the Lord of Oblivion pervade, "And now, I hear those of the trees clamor in the absence of their doting Mother."

All of Creation quakes as the ominous tones of Babel, the Lord of Oblivion pervade, "They claim to reject the inevitable. But yet, they reject Her. They wait and watch eagerly, keen to see ruin overtake the lands."

All of Creation quakes as the ominous tones of Babel, the Lord of Oblivion pervade, "In this, Eleusis serves Me. And service must be rewarded."

• Asmodron said:
    The waning light of the realm darkens abruptly, the heavens dimmed by the passage of fathomless, dire amusement.

All of Creation quakes as the ominous tones of Babel, the Lord of Oblivion pervade, "Countless civilization have I seen descend into ruin."

All of Creation quakes as the ominous tones of Babel, the Lord of Oblivion pervade, "And now, I hear those of the trees clamor in the absence of their doting Mother."

All of Creation quakes as the ominous tones of Babel, the Lord of Oblivion pervade, "They claim to reject the inevitable. But yet, they reject Her. They wait and watch eagerly, keen to see ruin overtake the lands."

All of Creation quakes as the ominous tones of Babel, the Lord of Oblivion pervade, "In this, Eleusis serves Me. And service must be rewarded."

Eleusis problem #731 i get flavoured and have to find out why on the forums. Least I know now. hurray for me.
  • Asmodron said:
    The waning light of the realm darkens abruptly, the heavens dimmed by the passage of fathomless, dire amusement.

Ah, yes. The Divine Ex Machina setup to try and drive a reverse psychology wedge between any sort of suggested partnership between Ashtan and Eleusis that Hashan is currently throwing a tantrum about on Public news, even though it's Hashan's own fault for trying to fight everyone at once (and from what I gathered, it's really just Aegeans uniting and getting support where they can when needed. Idk. Not online much) An attempt to coerce the playerbase to behaving as desired.

I don't even play that much anymore and even I knew when I saw all the complaining there was gonna be some kind of "Opposing cities shall never ever work together no matter the circumstances because is too OP"
  • Cobault said:
    Asmodron said:

Ah, yes. The Divine Ex Machina setup to try and drive a reverse psychology wedge between any sort of suggested partnership between Ashtan and Eleusis that Hashan is currently throwing a tantrum about on Public news, even though it's Hashan's own fault for trying to fight everyone at once (and from what I gathered, it's really just Aegeans uniting and getting support where they can when needed. Idk. Not online much) An attempt to coerce the playerbase to behaving as desired.

I don't even play that much anymore and even I knew when I saw all the complaining there was gonna be some kind of "Opposing cities shall never ever work together no matter the circumstances because is too OP"
    There's always been a "wedge" between Nihilists and all other ideologies, just like there is a "wedge" between Evil and all other realms as well, Good etc etc. VERY strenuous alliances get made, but any ideology that wants Creation opposes Babel and the Nihilists. Thinking this is some grand scheme of, "woe is us, stop trying to make us promote conflict between more factions" is not only false, but not even relevant. Babel wouldn't give 2 shits if the Aegeans want to ally with eleusis and cyrene and whomever else they want, he also shouldn't care if Ashtan wants it either, and it is why Babel isn't Ashtan's current patron. 

Probably dig a bit deeper, or play a bit more if you want to jump onto a victim complex train that you aren't even apart of.
  • It's almost like Hashan has a theme of politics and manipulation. Weird.
  • Lenn said:
    It's almost like Hashan has a theme of politics and manipulation. Weird.
    So that’s what “progress” means these days

• I still dunno what Ashtan's theme is.

Is it still Freedom?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    freem

• Lenn said:
    I still dunno what Ashtan's theme is.

Is it still Freedom?
    With all the Discordians in Hashan, we figured you guys were adopting that, too.

• Minifie said:
    Cobault said:
    Asmodron said:

There's always been a "wedge" between Nihilists and all other ideologies, just like there is a "wedge" between Evil and all other realms as well, Good etc etc. VERY strenuous alliances get made, but any ideology that wants Creation opposes Babel and the Nihilists. Thinking this is some grand scheme of, "woe is us, stop trying to make us promote conflict between more factions" is not only false, but not even relevant. Babel wouldn't give 2 shits if the Aegeans want to ally with eleusis and cyrene and whomever else they want, he also shouldn't care if Ashtan wants it either, and it is why Babel isn't Ashtan's current patron. 

Probably dig a bit deeper, or play a bit more if you want to jump onto a victim complex train that you aren't even apart of.
    You missed my point entirely. Like, ENTIRELY. Explaining how the factions work to me and shit when I was talking about an ooc ex machina of "Hey! Stop it! You guys stop looking like you're working together! Here. Favours for Loosis. That'll make ya stop if I say you're my servants." 😂😂 I honestly have no clue what point you were even trying to make apart from I guess trying to prove your intellect while passive aggressively attempting to insult me? Idk. I don't really care much for clarification either. Quotes.
  • Lenn said:
    I still dunno what Ashtan's theme is.

Don't take it to heart. The majority of them dont even know what their own city's theme is...