We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

• Her facial expression is excellent, and I LOVE the amount of detail that ended up going into each item! The Pendant of Oceans is amazing, as are the belt and bracelet which were glittering mud items I was really excited to see drawn. Incredible job, thank you so much again! :)

• Tonin said:
    It's Stefana. :)

How much do you usually charge?

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• edited October 2019
    >.>

Seems I'm very popular with Mhaldorians. Bring it on!

Edit: Also, wrong Phoenecia! With two e's!
  • Sorry, sorry! Yes, that one!
  • edited October 2019
    Big thanks to @Ryssa for her work. Was a pleasure to work with and she got so many fine details involved I am super stoked to see it.

I still giggle at that book title even though it feels like high-fiving myself.

• I drew "myself" <3
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Holocaust Prince* 

Demon Princes are near-godlike entities in the inferno.

That is amazing work!!!
  • Ryssa said:
    I give you, @Taryius the Demon Prince

😍 Hello there fiery frog 😍

Thank you @Ryssa, you did an incredible job! It was very fun working through the design phase with you, and seeing the progress at each stage!
  • Aegoth said:
    Holocaust Prince* 

Demon Princes are near-godlike entities in the inferno.

That is amazing work!!!
    Aspirations!
  • @Ryssa just gets better and better <3
  • Siduri said:
    I wrote up an entire mini-rant urging people not to buy brushes (I can teach you to make them), but then I realized I didn't actually know how humble bundle worked, and looked into it, now I'm buying Painter 2019. I've always used Photoshop, but after watching Stanley Lau work in Painter I've been wanting to give it a spin... but $430 was a pretty pricey spin. Thanks!
  • Siduri said:
    Holy shit I love you. Also yeah, as Tonin said, if you feel like you need new brushes, very easy to make them yourself. Hell, I'll make them for you.
  • Yeah, I did the humble bundle thing too. I haven't gotten it entirely set up yet, but it looks like its pretty dang awesome. Can't wait to play with it!
  • Figured I'd give Painter a spin. Here's a quick sketch of Siduri.

• edited October 2019

Decided to start doing B/W Dragonform comms for practice and credits. <3 If you're interested, please shoot me a message! Prices are negotiable. <3
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    because psions are war machines. accept your fate.
  • Archaeon said:
    because psions are war machines. accept your fate.
    Well, this won't be the first time in any history that one goes against their "fate".