Achaean Memes

Comments

• edited October 2019
    How it feels like to lead a raid, from start to finish. 

heh. start at 1:38!

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Us adventurers.

Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

• Kid = @Kuririn
    Soda = Chaos
    Skeleton = @Farrah
    Milk = Give me your soul
    Dog = @Astarod

I had to. It feels to me this happens every couple days.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

• (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • edited October 2019
    Consortium be like:

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."

• Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

• Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

• Mila's feelings as of late.  
  • Nyn’s feelings as of late 
  • Xallax's feelings as of late

• Nyneve said:

I feel this very deeply right now.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Astarod said:
    How raids generally go: 

Funny scene in spoiler, but from Deadpool so like.. watch at your own risk

< /div>
    You get a like for Peter (and Deadpool) and nothing else!

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Anyone that really knows Mila
  • edited November 2019
    Okay Boomer.
  • Most of you have no clue what memes are and it hurts my brain to read this thread. 

• The Wheel stops, rewarding you with racetrack tickets.

• edited November 2019

Edit: Fixed up my own meme quality.
  • edited December 2019
    Duo Raiding (For the first half!!) with @Penwize last night, colorized, and in chronological order:

Penwize at {2019-12-03, 07:49:50}

Astarod at {2019-12-03, 07:49:51-53}

Penwize at {2019-12-03, 07:49:54}

Meanwhile, @Thiev, at the Gym:

In seriousness, though, it was really fun. Hope you guys had as much fun! Thanks for leading the defense @Lenn!

• Cooper said:
    Most of you have no clue what memes are and it hurts my brain to read this thread. 

• Ashtan right now.
    I know, it's not really a meme. It's half of a C&H strip. It was really fitting when I saw it, though.
  • Cobault said:
    Ashtan right now.
    I know, it's not really a meme. It's half of a C&H strip. It was really fitting when I saw it, though.
    The biggest of oofs 
  • Cobault around @Mindshell