History and Mythos of Achaea eBook

edited October 2019 in North of Thera
Hello! Have you ever thought, "hmm, how can I up my nerd quotient today?" Or perhaps, "I sure would love to read about the fall of Seleucar at the beach!" Maybe even, "it would be awfully swell to read about Bal'met on this eight hour flight." Well TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!! I have made the History and Mythos of Achaea eReader-friendly. I'll probably go back and fix up the formatting a bit later, but for now:

.mobi for Kindle
.epub for others

Enjoy!

Comments

• Zackery said:
    Hello! Have you ever thought, "hmm, how can I up my nerd quotient today?" Or perhaps, "I sure would love to read about the fall of Seleucar at the beach!" Maybe even, "it would be awfully swell to read about Bal'met on this eight hour flight." Well TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!! I have made the History and Mythos of Achaea eReader-friendly. I'll probably go back and fix up the formatting a bit later, but for now:

.mobi for Kindle
    .epub for others

Enjoy!
    This is brilliant.

I always wished IRE would write their own books about characters based on the mythos/lore and allow them for release. Would be really neat reading outside of the realm.
  • This some good shit