Achaean Raves

Comments

• It's like we did it for a reason. Thanks, @Makarios!

• edited October 2019
    Dunn said:
    It's like we did it for a reason. Thanks, Makarios!
    I mean, it's obviously our fault that they put down two tents during engagements and then had to suffer repercussions because of our counterstrategy! If you figure out how to end the guilt, tell me. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • The only people who suffered are the Ashtani I pwnt for it, per their tells to me.

The vitriol over tents is astounding and this latest change only stopped what Ashtan was doing to them. It is not intended to stop their combat use.
  • Farrah said:
    The only people who suffered are the Ashtani I pwnt for it, per their tells to me.

The vitriol over tents is astounding and this latest change only stopped what Ashtan was doing to them. It is not intended to stop their combat use.
    Also me yelling at Proficy a bit too, he's strongheaded that one to a fault >.>'
  • did you like dem thicc barges tho?
  • Some Targossian prayer times are like stepping through the looking glass. :o
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• edited October 2019
    Honestly, I'd like to give a few shoutouts to a few people who have made this last week incredible. 

Firstly, I'd like to thank @Ryzan and @Cobault who dueled me in front of two divine [In speech (cringe), and in ordinary duel format (whew)].  I'd like to thank both divine for interacting with us, and giving us their time and attention to really show both organizations (Ashtan/Aegeans) some cool interactions. I was respectively 'combusted' and 'bouldered' within a 30 minute vicinity of both occurrences but I had a blast. 

I'd like to thank all the leaders (@Morthif, @Penwize, @Dunn, and more) who have put time and effort into making this conflict interesting, from the Nemesian bounty system to just showing up and making fun of one another, really setting the tone for some of these large, drawn out skirmishes to one of energy instead of exhaustion. Not to mention teaching me different plays you use and really taking me seriously when I ask questions- I really appreciate how much you guys explain to me, and perhaps I don't tell you that enough. 

There's also everyone who consistently fights with me, including @Trendric, @Thiev, @Maajida, @Apsethus, @Kuririn, @Tysel, @Draugryn, @Messa, @Ariza, @Uilien, @Lilas, @Lii, @Majin, and @Everyone else who just follows in line to certain death, ready to have a great time regardless of the outcome. Each of you are very special to me, and I appreciate all of you. Except you, @Kuririn, stop lockblocking me. I'm real tired of that shit. :D

I think the @Consortium has had a great set of people join and start putting effort into the house, from @Mindshell making jokes about the 'Sea giving me the finger' to others who are working on different projects, trying to further house goals, and whatnot. Whether it's a question about deepseadiving, mining, foraging, or even letting off some steam with some nice jokes or 'roasts' it seems I've never not chuckled or smiled from a house tell when I log in. 

Admittedly, I'd like to thank some Hashani such as @Tashar or @kroac who interact with me in funny ways despite the aggressions that are ongoing. Despite everything, I really do enjoy our conversations. I think that the city has really taken a beating recently, and still has mounted several defenses and counterattacks despite the odds, or perhaps the damage that the psuedo-war has wrought upon both of our cities. 

Finally, I think the most important person to my sanity recently has been @Tianondria, who tends to care about my mental stability or lack thereof when it comes to certain things. Exploring the depths of the oceans and hunting for essence has really made the past few weeks a lot easier on me, and I'm quite appreciative of everything you do with me. 

I think this can all be summarized into, 'yay, you guys have made Astarod's life not suck', thank you. 

Except you, chest1236783, you think you can give me a giant severed finger. I'll tell you where to shove that thi...

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Props to the Achaean staff team where due for always working to keep new content coming, listening to community feedback and adjusting things to strive for balance, and all the work in general. There are always going to be things to find complaints about, but the good reviews always deserve their time in the spotlight. Thanks for keeping the game interesting, relevant, and worth coming back to, whether the next day, the next month, or even the next year.

• Kresslack said:
    whether the next day, the next month, or even the next year.
    Great, thanks. Now I've got this stuck in my head.

I'm holding you personally responsible.

• Third party message on lightbind. 🤘😁🤘
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • @Makarios is pretty cool.
  • Cooking finally using rifted ingredients is also pretty cool, especially on mobile. ^^
  • @Hashan

Because Hashan. <3
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Had some fun back-and-forth with @Penwize today. I doubt I'll ever get near 1:1 kill ratio with him but at least it was better than 1:50 this time...
  • Today, I finally hit a benchmark that seemed impossible a year ago. 
    Adventurer Kills: Slain[2500], Levels[246262], Avg Level[98]  
    Thank you to everyone for teaching, enabling, following, and leading me into conflict both on the individual and group level to help me get this far. It's been great and I'm not done yet!

Lets go raid!

• edited October 2019

• Huge rave to @Elon, @Farrah, @Mezghar and the rest of Hashan that assisted with the Crusade last night. Mhaldor hit Pandora and given we only have 4 active members total, and I was the only one on, I really appreciated Hashan rallying around to help out. That, and they got to fight a load of Mhaldorians.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Taryius said:
    A very big project worked on by very many, headed by the vary best of people

• edited October 2019
    Raves @Israyhl You know what you did. 

I love how cross-faction interaction can be such friendly encounters masked in an almost sinister RP tone. 

This is really transforming my perspective on being a Hashani. I was starting to wonder if being from Hashan meant being the outcast/outsider, but suddenly that doesn't seem so bad.
  • Hashan is pretty cool so far.
  • Lenn said:
    Hashan is pretty cool so far.
    Were you hacked?