Memorable quotes

Comments

• Puxi said:
    Qidaxt said:
    Santar tells you, "Have you checked your little girl percentage?"

just normal conversations with Dad
    I thought that said Sartan at first. I was very confused.
    have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time? didn't think so. wake up sheeple!
  • The homunculus of Uvian drags Israyhl's battered remains excitedly before its master, proving
    victorious in straight combat.

I knew it. Homonculi are cats!

• Lifeless Cats!! I would have so kept that!!

I have Vengeful Damnation and can’t get myself to destroy it but it is so damn unCyrenian!
  • Yokoto said:
    Lifeless Cats!! I would have so kept that!!

I have Vengeful Damnation and can’t get myself to destroy it but it is so damn unCyrenian!
    🤔 🤔

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Not really sure it's all that uncyrenian given recent events @Yokoto

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Would totally trade with you Atalkez!

And thanks Shirszae, I’ll give that some thought! Interesting :) 
  • Atalkez said:
    Yokoto said:
    Lifeless Cats!! I would have so kept that!!

🤔 🤔
    Don't u dare

• --enact imposition aegoth tell amarisse I am here
    Fixing your gaze upon Aegoth, you begin to impose your will upon him.
    -
    The door leading east is opened from the other side.
    The Dragon Khel thunders in from the east.
    The door to the east slams shut.
    -
    drop sapphire was added to your equilibrium queue.
    -
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    You drop a tiny sapphire.
    -
    Khel opens the door to the east.
    Khel moves his huge bulk to the east with surprising grace.
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "Mini no."
    -
    Your imposition conquers the mind of Aegoth.
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "It has to be in the ......"
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "......."
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): You happily say, "."
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "........."
    -
    You grow pale as the eerie shade of stolen life force dissipates from around you.
    -
    (Big Dumb Clan Name): Aegoth says, "You beautiful bitch."

• You have emoted: Xallax holds a snowy dragon toy and lowers his voice in a humorous impression of its voice: "I need a guidance counselor".
    You have emoted: Xallax lets out a highly amused, wheezing laugh.
    The corners of Perl's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.
    You have emoted: Xallax holds a rotund and apple green puppy plush and raises his voice humorously: "Your wish has been granted by the Almighty Doggo."
    Bas peers at a rotund and apple green puppy plush unscrupulously.
    You have emoted: Xallax once again speaks for a snowy dragon toy: "Yay!"

Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

• Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Skilfully, Jocindi butchers the corpse of an Ashtani corsair, separating flesh from bone with her cleaver and preparing a tender cut of meat.

Me:

• Corsairs are soaked with rum or ale, I don't think the wine is a good pairing
  • Numira said:

With a prayer to the Bloodsworn, you drive a ceremonial steel Dawnblade downwards, piercing the

ground below your feet.

You say, "Bread witness!"

You say, "Bear witness!"

A luminous sheen flows over a ceremonial steel Dawnblade, brightening the surroundings.

yeah, kind of a fitting first attempt :p derpity derp

That was accidental? Almost every time I did that I said it wrong for the personal amusement :lol: no shame in it!
  • lol, no, not intentional. I just actually can't spell, like I could get hit in the face with a typo and I still won't see it. But sometimes it makes for a good laugh. Not to long ago Jir even noticed I had been living with a misspent title for like maybe 10 in game years, and I was like "wait wut?"
  • Numira said:
    I just actually can't spell
    misspent title

• oof.  lmao. 
  • Pyori said:
    Numira said:
    misspent title

To / too...    

Start misspelling/misusing  They're/their/there and soon enough you will achieve Proficy-level awesome. Love that mofo for some stupid reason.

• Caelan said:

To / too...    

Start misspelling/misusing  They're/their/there and soon enough you will achieve Proficy-level awesome. Love that mofo for some stupid reason.
    oh, I've always done that too. Some days I'm genuinely surprised that I haven't caused someone to have an aneurysm.
  • Taryius said:
    Caelan said:
    Pyori said:
    Numira said:
    misspent title

To / too...    

You know there was a time when I would of made such poultry mistakes, but it doesn't take much to fix that habit.
    I know you know what you did, but this still hurts me so very much.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Cooper, the paragon of good RP.

Spelling something wrong, and using the wrong word entirely, are two different things. Also their/there vs they're, the latter sounds different aloud than the first two. Same with would of vs would have (and all similar words). Of course, if someone says their instead of there in a shout or something, you're a tool if you correct them. If it's in a news post, by all means.

Spelling corrects depend on how badly it was misspelled, you certainly can mention it since aloud it may very well sound completely different to whatever word they're trying to use. Mispelled would phonetically sound different to misspelled, for example.