Divine Gatherings and Emotes/Says

edited September 2019 in North of Thera
Hey, this may be an unpopular opinion but is there any way that we could disable emotes/perfumes/says from mortals during these awesome events? I really enjoy it, but if there was a way for divine to regulate the people talking (I'm not asking to be able to talk myself) that would be great. I just am tired of something happening and having to scroll back through everyone and their mother chiming in on one god emote.  This isn't anything against events, or the divine running them, I just would like some of these tendencies disabled so some can enjoy these more intensely.

Also, if someone disconnects, could you send them to cave. Some people disconnect/reconnect a large amount of times as well. 

Edit: someone beat me to the idea. Please support 441 for this. 
The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Delete emotes
  • Maybe idea this @Astarod?
  • Astarod said:

Edit: someone beat me to the idea. Please support 441 for this. 

• edited October 2019
    I would maybe suggest allowing for custom emotes, and only blocking stock emotes. That would allow for appropriate, thought out reactions and prevent obnoxious mortals-interacting-with-each-other-as-if-there-aren't-Gods-in-the-room spam.

Edit to add: I think there is actually an event mode feature now to at least gag these things on your end? I haven't checked it out yet.

And regular ol' tunnelvision in vision helps a bit, too.
  • Zackery said:
    I would maybe suggest allowing for custom emotes, and only blocking stock emotes. That would allow for appropriate, thought out reactions and prevent obnoxious mortals-interacting-with-each-other-as-if-there-aren't-Gods-in-the-room spam.

Edit to add: I think there is actually an event mode feature now to at least gag these things on your end? I haven't checked it out yet.

And regular ol' tunnelvision in vision helps a bit, too.
    Tunnel vision as long as there is only one Divine.  Does it get rid of world emotes?  

I too would like to have stuff gagged.  It's hard enough to follow as-is sometimes.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I set it un-targeted just to get rid of eating, drinking, smoking, applying, defenses, entries, and exits. So you still get stupid days, emotes, and perfume, but it cuts down on the noise a little.