Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited September 2019
    @Elon hits like 3 trucks but I still had fun leading my first ever city defense against him. Pretty sure he thinks we are dating now with how much we chased  him. :)

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Adventurer Kills Slain    : 420

Nice.
  • The whole event was really neat. I'm curious to see how the new Mischief angle Pans out.

Mazel tov, Pandora! And thank you for making my dreams of becoming an frog come true.
  • There has been a pattern with the Divine events lately.  It's interesting.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Got whisked away into the temple today for my first one to one with Lady P. Awesome, intimidating, candid, and all round super conversation. Sobby's first proper divine interaction in RL years and I'm loving it :)
    Logs or it didn't happen.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Got whisked away into the temple today for my first one to one with Lady P. Awesome, intimidating, candid, and all round super conversation. Sobby's first proper divine interaction in RL years and I'm loving it :)
    Pretty sure She pranked me today :P
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • That was amazing, I'm still cackling. Thank you for letting us have our fun and playing along :lol:
  • edited October 2019
    Zackery says in a thunderous voice, "MORTAL REEVAH."
    0h, 4516m, 17050e, 18400w ex- Zackery says in a thunderous voice, "You walk the soul realms now."

An excerpt from someone praying during the subjugation of the throne of death
  • Ha what happened?  Were you alive with Thoth?
  • Torinn said:
    Ha what happened?  Were you alive with Thoth?
    How to know you haven't logged in for a while. Thoth has been dead for a few years.
  • Doriel said:
    Torinn said:
    How to know you haven't logged in for a while. Thoth has been dead for a few years.
    In the undead death place whatever slith who knows any more maybe it's Zackery now!
  • Torinn said:
    Doriel said:
    Torinn said:
    In the undead death place whatever slith who knows any more maybe it's Zackery now!
    Ugrach.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• It should be @Zackery though.
  • I got a super cute puppy just like I assume everyone else.
  • Torinn said:
    Doriel said:
    Torinn said:
    Given how history has often turned out... Maybe Slith is @Zackery ... :scream:

• Love the puppies
  • The customs team. 

@Rhivona, you're my hero. Like, Bonnie Tyler style hero. 
  • Thanks for fixing the absolute shit show that were tents!

And a big hearty LOL to the handful of people that were defending them to the death saying they weren't OP or needing any adjustments.

• edited October 2019
    Cooper said:
    Thanks for fixing the absolute shit show that were tents!

And a big hearty LOL to the handful of people that were defending them to the death saying they weren't OP or needing any adjustments.
    You can just drop a sigil in them, and they still can't be disassembled. According to Dunn, which is apparently intended.

• Cooper said:

Indeed. Saves the situation of Ashtan putting a city totem in one belonging to an Hashani outside the city, then attacking anyone who tired to remove it. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited October 2019
    Sobriquet said:
    Cooper said:

Indeed. Saves the situation of Ashtan putting a city totem in one belonging to an Hashani outside the city [Ashtan], then attacking anyone who tired to remove it [and plant their own in]

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • To make it clear.

They implanted in 2 tents we had (with artie-pikes with numerous heads). Someone on their side gloated about keeping those arties locked away 'forever'.  Totems were implanted. We (eventually) uprooted them. Due to it going to take awhile for stuff to not exist (gilded pike). We implanted one to at least try and stymie their ability to put another city totem in the tent.

Then Classleads came around, and tents were free from the oppressive reign of Gilded Pikes.