NEXUS and MUDLET Gold Tracker

Been working on a Gold Tracker for a little bit, just to have some kind of project to occupy my time. Fairly new to coding in general (give or take a bit more than a month or so) but overall really proud of these. Gold Tracking for Nexus and for Mudlet, in their respective languages. Thanks, enjoy! 

NEXUS: 
https://github.com/goldrose51/Gold-Tracking

MUDLET:
https://github.com/goldrose51/Gold-Tracker-Mudlet

Comments

• Hold up, the Nexus client can be modded?? :astonished:
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Xallax said:
    Hold up, the Nexus client can be modded?? :astonished:
    Yeah, there's a little cog wheel symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the client. Clicking it opens up the Nexus Client Settings window. There's a 'Reflexes' tab in it where you can make aliases, triggers, scripts, and the like. Also a 'Reflex Packages' tab where you can import reflexes someone's packaged and manage the packages you have.

Here's a snapshot of my screen with a customprompt that appends fractures/parrying and a list of the afflictions I have, a small configuration on how I probe totems, and Zahan's Nexus MapDB options. (Totally ripping prompt configurations and some echo formats off of Pyori's logs btw. :smiley: )

• Chubbs said:
    Xallax said:
    Hold up, the Nexus client can be modded?? :astonished:
    Yeah, there's a little cog wheel symbol in the bottom right hand corner of the client. Clicking it opens up the Nexus Client Settings window. There's a 'Reflexes' tab in it where you can make aliases, triggers, scripts, and the like. Also a 'Reflex Packages' tab where you can import reflexes someone's packaged and manage the packages you have.

Here's a snapshot of my screen with a customprompt that appends fractures/parrying and a list of the afflictions I have, a small configuration on how I probe totems, and Zahan's Nexus MapDB options. (Totally ripping prompt configurations and some echo formats off of Pyori's logs btw. :smiley: )

Wow, I never knew this! Thank you!
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Okay! The Mudlet Gold Tracker wasn't working properly but I've gone and fixed the problems and updated the script in the attached link so everything should be running smoothly in both scripts now. Thanks!