Achaean Memes

Comments

• I didnt get to see the picture before because mobile forums are messed up at the moment. Didnt know that we used British as standard for names as well.
  • Lemonade must be fizzy? Christ, no wonder the colonies rebelled. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • https://twitter.com/ufcnews/status/1161789599594831874?s=21

alternatively, we need beyonce's input
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @beyonce please assist

• edited September 2019

• Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCB-tUOFtps

Basically Mhaldor and Hashan r/n with Ashtan as the guy on the ground. (It was really fkin weird).
  • When someone dies to something really, really stupid (and maybe out of left field):

Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

• Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • More memes, wow. :)
    People saying gaming causes violence vs. me fishing to be able to afford to get more pets.
    Image result for woman yelling at Cat meme blank

When you hunt for an hour and get a solid two percent experience gain after dying three times.
    Image result for its not much but its honest work

• Dunn said:
    If you throw me out a window, I get to go Sentinel.
    Man, Eleusis already always wins. Go somewhere that needs combatants.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Dunn said:
    Let me compute your fine... oh look, zero.

• Have a bad one, since I'm not sure how Xall is viewed by others! <3

Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Xallax is the mouse, right?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Xallax is the mouse, right?
    Nah, he's the bird getting ready to drop the rat corpse on an unsuspecting hangout spot.
  • Everyone thinks they are a bird of prey until a goddamn peregrine falcon comes tearing out of the sky in a mach-3 dive and breaks your spine.

Fuck I love me a peregrine falcon.  Coolest goddamn birds.

• The greatest fear of @Sphera 's money.

• edited October 2019
    Going to Hashan and getting called cute...

...and then good ol' Curtis gets you drunk.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Astarod said:
    Dunn said:
    Man, Eleusis already always wins. Go somewhere that needs combatants.
    If you drive Dunn away I will stab you in your sleep >:(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• FOREST UNENEMY DUNN
    City unenemy Dunn for lolz

Hey big boi... come into our green nethers.

• Caelan said:
    FOREST UNENEMY DUNN
    City unenemy Dunn for lolz

Hey big boi... come into our green nethers.
    If your nethers are green, I suggest visiting a doctor.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• It is Eleusis.  Sometimes we love our Nature a little much.  Nothing wrong w that

• Fairly sure if that's in the fine print of Eleusis, I'll just step on down and roll out.
  • The most recent CTF, colorized.