I Can See

Thinking about atavians, thinkin' hard.

"Atavians should have canonical nictitating membranes so they don't have to squint when flying!"

Thinkin' harder.
Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

Comments

• My poor mhun depthswalker will have to accept that his eyes will be eating dust whenever he shadow ascends. 

• Synbios said:
    My poor mhun depthswalker will have to accept that his eyes will be eating dust whenever he shadow ascends. 
    Maybe he could use his shadows to protect his eyes somehow, like goggles or something?
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Antonius said:
    What the fuck is this thread?
    An idea that nictitating membranes on atavians should be canon.
  • If you think about it, most of us are blind all the time and seeing magically through mindseye tattoos. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Well, also the fact that a full sized human with solid bones can actually fly with bird wings. Some things have no better answer then “meh, Achaea logic, I guess.” 
  • Judging from the weight of Arcadian denizens, I think atavians have hollow bones. Otherwise, agreed. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Wait actually? Dang, I never noticed.