Aurora, the Lightbringer

Comments

• Halios said:
    Looks like Thoth.

Well then, I guess it's time for you to EMBRACE LIGHT.

• Eeee. She's so awesome. I'm looking forward to Deucalion now. :)
  • Lala has a huuuge crush on Decualion. I can't wait to see that one.
  • Tvistor said:
    Achievement Unlocked : Made A God Feel Guilty.
  • Her armour's too tight, obviously. Just look at her face, she's about to collapse.

10/10.
  • @anatral Don't ruin my dreams!
  • Wow. Amazing.

I almost wish she was going after the Nihilists/Chaos more now. From everything I've heard about her in game and on the forums, she's my favorite enemy Divine. 

:x
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    *swoon*

I want armour that sexy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• She's almost exactly how I imagined what she would look like. 

Change her outfit colour to blue and she's basically the goddess version of Lenneth(no, not @Lenneth) Valkyrie:

Though...her initial description didn't mention armour, just some normal wear, so here's what I initially imagined her to be, minus swords.

Good job!

• Awesome sexy warrior Goddess. If I weren't Mhaldorian, I'd be seriously tempted to follow that.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Sarapis said:
    Corbeaux said:
    Wow. Amazing.

I almost wish she was going after the Nihilists/Chaos more now. From everything I've heard about her in game and on the forums, she's my favorite enemy Divine. 

That's only because you never had to face down the mighty and terrible TARAH.
    Expecting a picture of her from pre-Sycaerunax now!

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    She sure is purty
  • Love the crazed fanatic eyes.  Like she'll kill you for associating with heretics.  Or slash your legendsteed for checking out Phaestus' beer muscles, which she saw you doing when she was "in the neighborhood".  
  • Would hit.

I mean what.
  • That armour looks so familiar... and then it hit me! She's a Guild Wars Necromancer in the newbie area!!
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Sarapis said:

Corbeaux said:

Wow. Amazing.

Ah, the iron fist of Compassion!
  • If her arm tattoos are seen as dragons (which they appear to be to the untrained eye), and if she has two heron tattoos on her palms, that's a female Rand Al'Thor (He Who Comes With The Dawn). So one of those blades is Callandor and the other is that Dunamis sword. 

Totally prepared to see Achaea as one of the alternate Wheel Of Time realities with Sartan as Shai'Tan (even their names sound similar!) 

For beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we are still just able to endure,
    and we are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
  • edited January 2013
    Shai'tan... Shai...tan. Shaitan?
  • edited January 2013
     Shai'tan of WoT, Shaitan of Achaea, Satan of Christianity, and Shaitan of Islam are ALL derived from ha-Satan, "the opposer/adversary" of Hebrew. It's not a coincidence.
  • Tanaar said:
     Shai'tan of WoT, Shaitan of Achaea, Satan of Christianity, and Shaitan of Islam are ALL derived from ha-Satan, "the opposer/adversary" of Hebrew. It's not a coincidence.
    EVIL EXISTS MAN D:.
  • Tecton said:
    Veldrin said:
    Sarapis said:
    Corbeaux said:
    Wow. Amazing.

Expecting a picture of her from pre-Sycaerunax now!
    I can do one post-Sycaerunax for you:

Masterpiece.

• not funny :(

• If her arm tattoos are seen as dragons (which they appear to be to the untrained eye), and if she has two heron tattoos on her palms, that's a female Rand Al'Thor (He Who Comes With The Dawn). So one of those blades is Callandor and the other is that Dunamis sword. 

Totally prepared to see Achaea as one of the alternate Wheel Of Time realities with Sartan as Shai'Tan (even their names sound similar!) 

No, one of the tattoos is a phoenix, one is a dragon. (her right arm is phoenix). Note that her armor also has both dragon and phoenix motifs etched into it.

• It's her imagery on the armour that I like the most. That and the expression.

• Why have a cape, when you can have a Rapunzel hair cape!