Achaean Raves

Comments

• Archaeon said:
    Xallax said:
    @Bail is awesome. He makes gameplay fun and funny and his character is wonderfully kind, especially for being from a different city than I.
    are we talking about the same bail here
    I mean, I think? I mean Bail from Ashtan!
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Xallax said:
    Archaeon said:
    Xallax said:
    @Bail is awesome. He makes gameplay fun and funny and his character is wonderfully kind, especially for being from a different city than I.
    I agrer. Everyone should bail from Ashtan.
  • Rangor said:
    Xallax said:
    Archaeon said:
    Xallax said:
    I agrer. Everyone should bail from Ashtan.
    Everyone too busy bailing from Targ atm.

• Hussies
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• It was a few days ago, but thank you @Jiraishin for helping me with tailoring pointers!
  • Happy to help! Also happy to talk your ear off about the traditional IC symbolism of various color combinations in the future as well... This is my twisted idea of fun.

Additionally, have you read my design guide on forums? 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Shirszae said:
    I had my hopes on maybe placing somewhere on the top three submissions for the Furniture design contest, but I certainly didn't expect to get first place! So exciting <3
    I was distracted by the idea of giant boners (*shake fist Amarisse*) but I'd love to see your winning design. Furniture is still something I'm learning to get a handle on, so I'd like to see how other people put their designs together.

• Jiraishin said:
    Happy to help! Also happy to talk your ear off about the traditional IC symbolism of various color combinations in the future as well... This is my twisted idea of fun.

Additionally, have you read my design guide on forums? 
    Haha, I'll probably keep asking you random things, too. Maybe bring up a toga fetish or something. It's a lost art, y'know.

I've been reading through the guide lately! I've had a few designs in the works I might show you later.
  • edited September 2019
    Thank you to @Reyson, @Stheno, and @Zackery for making my return really enjoyable. I'm looking forward to relearning how to play again!

P.S. I missed you too, @Alasiel

• We missed you!!!! Welcome back @Cerys (and Moira :lol: )
  • @Sphera has an adorable character! Very innocent and pure, but knows when to get serious all the same. Her character is easy to get along with and reacts to external stimuli in a believable manner. Wonderfully played, I say.

(I root for the little guys)
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • A huge thanks to @Sphera and Zachariel for having fun with "a speedy little man" with me! Gotta go fast!
  • edited September 2019
    @Achaea

• Really enjoyed the capture the flag event, although I went out and pretended I was a runner a few times. One flag turned out to be planted, fine I'll uproot it ... oops what are all those Mhaldorians doing here haha!

And today, to top it off, I personally had a lot of fun with @Vhaith and @Elon. Maybe it was not much roleplaying in most people's eyes, but I thought it was and I learned so so much about what (not) to do!
  • Minifie said:
    This is a CTF, EYE variant.

Capture the Flag is not currently running.

Minutes left:  0

City Scores
    --------------------
    Ashtan         396
    Hashan         4462
    Cyrene         4483
    Mhaldor        8444
    Eleusis        49
    Targossas      6203

They claimed victory in the Game of Eyes for 811 AF, their first Capture the Flag victory since Baelgrim's founding.

Can't stress enough how awesome it is to not only play in a CTF, but to win it as well! Huge props to all involved, what an absolute hectic mess that was! My favourite part was panicking to not get jumped by 5 Hashani, only to earring into proficy who got grove summoned. I may have made some mistakes with uprooting as well . . .
    Mhaldor did a great job with the hill transitions. I think you guys were a lot more organised than anybody else, and that's the area where that really makes a difference.

Targ ended up losing out on quite a lot of points because it took us so long to get to a new hill and get our flags planted again. Not enough that it would have changed the result but the scores would have been closer than they ended up being.