What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• 2019/09/06 14:04:01 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/09/06 14:04:01 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

6230h, 5590m, 28820e, 23600w cexkdb-35.9- 15:28:05.647 [  ] 0
    Resolution                          Status                                  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Undead Genocide                     1563/5000
    Stalwart                            0/10

That should really count towards the Resolution, just like the detonating ones do. I don't see why it is different? 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited September 2019
    Sobriquet said:
    2019/09/06 14:04:01 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/09/06 14:04:01 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

That should really count towards the Resolution, just like the detonating ones do. I don't see why it is different? 

Completely agree there. Just feels kinda like a middle finger to everyone too slow to get the first disarm. 

Kriex said:
    I did my Duel of the Valley in my House today to become a full member. Fought @Dynos who is also a shikudo monk. After 15 minutes of back and forth, time was called and it was a tie. Buffer was too big to grab the whole fight, but Kog provided some great commentary. Was fun. 10/10 would do again

get back to me when your endurance/willpower is gone after a forty five minute fight. Looking at you, @Gilliam, and @Ammar ;-;

Congrats though! Always cool to see the Duel of the Valley. Is an awesome concept. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Congrats @Lanaya!

What script is that in the spoiler? I like it!
  • Sobriquet said:
    2019/09/06 14:04:01 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Sobriquet assisted in the defence.

Having to leave when tank was at 75% sucked balls!
  • edited September 2019
    Looks like Sohl's kill tracker. Or a modified version of it, at least.

• Rangor said:
    Sobriquet said:

Wow. No dedication.
  • I am loving this greathunt!
    I am leveling so fast rofl.
  • The invasions on the elemental planes were pretty cool. Got my gold cap, then greater elementals came from everywhere and wrecked my face. Huge HUGE fan of anything to get people on the elemental planes again.
  • Farrah said:
    Rangor said:
    Sobriquet said:

Wow. No dedication.
    Had to catch a ferry and someone else was driving. 😔
  • With a final strike of the hammer, you finish forging the scale mail.

Your eye for detail tells you that a daunting suit of steel scale mail cannot be refined any further, and has reached the maximum level of perfection that may be achieved with it.

You have mastered the forging of daunting forged items. Congratulations!

So, I mastered my first item!

You attach the cup of the atlatl to the shaft, and test the fit of the spear inside of it, finding it satisfactory.

Completed another Atlatl. Hrm, I wish Penwize didn't get these nerfed so hard before I got them ;-;

Now, might be more later. I hope this upcoming crusade has more than 20 people in it, or at least a better composition of teams. Not holding my breath. Time for coffee  :'(
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Pretty par for the course.
  • Astarod said:
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    The world dissolves around you as you step across the boundaries between planes, settling upon the legendary battleground of Nishnatoba.
    Kog, Kuririn, Medina, Qidaxt, Roenalia, Uilien, and Waayen follows you ether.
    Inside a small tent. (indoors)
    A crystalline golem stands here.
    You see a single exit leading out.
    As you somehow find yourself within a disassembled bundle of cloth and wood, you find yourself without room to breathe or move, and you rapidly suffocate to death.
    You have been slain by misadventure.
    Kuririn has left the group.
    Roenalia has left the group.
    Waayen has left the group.
    Medina has left the group.
    Qidaxt has left the group.
    Kog has left the group.
    Uilien has left the group.

What the literal fuck. 
    The tsol'teth's final plan for Sapience is revealed. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Yaaaaay! Missed you @Ygia
  • I got spontaneously mocked by Tharos. I'm one of the famous people now!

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Vhaith said:
    Laegothar, the Green Man's voice rises higher, echoing throughout the entirety of the Earth Plane.
    Laegothar, the Green Man says, "By the will of the tribes, and before the Mother and Father, I do name Vhaith to be Cacharann, granted all command over the Earth. It is so."

Lots of frustration and dying and GRRR.

Big thanks to @Thiev, @Synbios, @Ipomoea, @Kog, @Auria, @Zbaco, @Thaisen and um everyone else who helped me, that I can't recall right now.
    Heey, congrats and great job getting earth lord! 

• Because I'm a wuss

Adventure embark easy

Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the hunting theme is as follows. Slay Ovoa, the Proprietor of Ioje Good luck!"

Help Ioje. Slaver compound. Up the tree. *recalls everything up the tree*

... I think Phileo is drunk.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.