Achaean Raves

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Sobriquet said:
    If you fined me 50k for a random check in my own city as a learning curve, I'd tell you to fuck off too.

You're nearly as bad as Ashtan. 

• Rofl.          

• Achilles said:
    Minifie said:

Can't stress that Cyrene has really picked up massively, and this is a ridiculous showing at willing to engage to kick people out of your City. Put that retaliation tank to good use and push our shit in please, I look forward to the fire returned our way <3
    Cyrene has always defended with pretty huge numbers I think, as long as they have a leader to lead them to the room.  If you can actually enemy all the defenders, you are already ahead of the norm.
    Yeah...I strongly suggest not even attempting to debate the newfound love expressed. Nodding along is far less troublesome.
  • Minifie said:
    Asmodron said:
    Achilles said:
    Minifie said:

Can't stress that Cyrene has really picked up massively, and this is a ridiculous showing at willing to engage to kick people out of your City. Put that retaliation tank to good use and push our shit in please, I look forward to the fire returned our way <3
    Cyrene has always defended with pretty huge numbers I think, as long as they have a leader to lead them to the room.  If you can actually enemy all the defenders, you are already ahead of the norm.
    Yeah...I strongly suggest not even attempting to debate the newfound love expressed. Nodding along is far less troublesome.
    Cyrene usually had some very stalwart, "fuck defending!" people, and the new blood of the city has been getting in as well, not summoning guards and just gumming in hard and having fun. They don't hold hostility on an OOC level and have not been upset about a raid in a donkeys age. Every city can take pointers from Cyrene's current attitude and apply it to themselves, IMO, and that is laudable. 

That's fine but not what I was expressing nor going to get into it. 
  • Sobriquet said:
    If you fined me 50k for a random check in my own city as a learning curve, I'd tell you to fuck off too.

Yeah that's definitely what happened here 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Sobriquet said:

Ah. The old switcharoo. Post something which pretty clearly shows one thing, but actually means something else to the original poster.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Sobriquet said:

Ah. The old switcharoo. Post something which pretty clearly shows one thing, but actually means something else to the original poster.
    The main person it was supposed to mean something to was @Israyhl

• Then message it to him. To us it looked like a cat fight and was pretty aggressive. 

• Cooper said:
    Then message it to him. To us it looked like a cat fight and was pretty aggressive. 

There are 4 greater air elementals here

• Was legit not my intention. I can absolutely promise he didn't leave because of fines, though. 

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Jiraishin said:
    Was legit not my intention. I can absolutely promise he didn't leave because of fines, though. 
    Was it the kawhe on a skull then?  :/

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Was legit not my intention. I can absolutely promise he didn't leave because of fines, though. 
    Was it the kawhe on a skull then?  :/
    No that would be more a reason to stay 

• I've got an idea for a scientific experiment, let's see what happens if a bunch of people compliment @Ryx and tell him how awesome he is.

We're doing this for science.
  • Jiraishin said:
    It's easy to forget that most people don't know the background info that makes comments entertaining rather than mean. I struggle with that a lot myself. Thank you for clarifying!

• edited September 2019
    Cooper said:
    Jiraishin said:
    It's easy to forget that most people don't know the background info that makes comments entertaining rather than mean. I struggle with that a lot myself. Thank you for clarifying!

I understood it because I know why Israyhl really left. I guess it just looked different to people who didn't. But Israyhl did like the post. It was just a joke about the happenstance timing of his departure relative to the fine.

Though, I would think Israyhl's post immediately preceding Jiraishin's would've made that clear tbh.
  • So do you fine for robbed shops? Cause I got a list for you if so.

• To be fair, he only thanked me and the others for the rp experience directly prior to him leaving. It could have been shop fine outrage RP. 

• Dunn said:
    So do you fine for robbed shops? Cause I got a list for you if so.
    I consider those self-fining. 

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Such raving very LSD

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited September 2019
    Farrah said:
    Cooper said:
    Jiraishin said:

I understood it because I know why Israyhl really left. I guess it just looked different to people who didn't. But Israyhl did like the post. It was just a joke about the happenstance timing of his departure relative to the fine.

Though, I would think Israyhl's post immediately preceding Jiraishin's would've made that clear tbh.
    Yes, the real reason I left is my character's growing concern over the migratory patterns of sea birds, not due to fines. 

I do enjoy the speculation over the full reasons why I left! I have heard quite a few generalizations and simplifications. Some more accurate than others, but nearly all of them generated without a single interaction with myself. 
  • Israyhl said:
    Farrah said:
    Cooper said:
    Jiraishin said:

Yes, the real reason I left is my character's growing concern over the migratory patterns of sea birds, not due to fines. 

I do enjoy the speculation over the full reasons why I left! I have heard quite a few generalizations and simplifications. Some more accurate than others, but nearly all of them generated without a single interaction with myself. 
    New theory: it's the fault of @Olisaphet's seagull.
    That seagull is such a jerk.

• @Bail is awesome. He makes gameplay fun and funny and his character is wonderfully kind, especially for being from a different city than I.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Xallax said:
    @Bail is awesome. He makes gameplay fun and funny and his character is wonderfully kind, especially for being from a different city than I.
    are we talking about the same bail here