Tatts & Piercings Survey!

I feel a little weird about posting this here, but Achaea's community can be pretty awesome so why not!

One of the classes I'm taking right now is a super short 5 week course on Body Modification as Art. I have a week to get 50 surveys completed for a research paper. So, if any of you would be willing to take like 2 minutes (or less) and fill this out I'd be grateful! (Yes, those of you without tatts and piercings can participate too.)

No personal information is asked for or recorded outside of a field that asked for your gender (and is optional,) and age.

https://forms.gle/VFBgnuqDNg27AeeF8
Pain sears your shoulder as a weighty claw presses down with the acknowledgement of Evil's Lord.

Comments

• Done   

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Done   
    Thank you! :)
    Pain sears your shoulder as a weighty claw presses down with the acknowledgement of Evil's Lord.
  • So I can’t read instructions and put a one instead of a five. Sorry!

you should be able to figure out which one based on my other answers
  • Thaisen said:
    So I can’t read instructions and put a one instead of a five. Sorry!

you should be able to figure out which one based on my other answers
    That's okay! I've never set up a Google survey before. Was kinda weird. Thank you for helping out. :)
  • Done.  

• Was going to take it, but couldn't answer the questions the way they are worded. Piercings and tattoos are very different things. 

• Cooper said:
    Was going to take it, but couldn't answer the questions the way they are worded. Piercings and tattoos are very different things. 
    That's why there are options for longer answers at the last. But that's okay. Getting closer to the 50 mark. Thanks though! 
  • Thank you everyone who helped out! I got the number of responses necessary. I really appreciate it.