Affliction help in nexus?

Are there any scripts to help with affliction tracking/telling what they cure for nexus? Particularly apostate?

EDIT: In a similar vein, what is the most efficient way to set up aliases for an aff class that makes everything both readily accessible and easy to remember? Again, for nexus.

Comments

• edited August 2019
    I don't script, so I'll tackle the alias part of this question.

I like to set everything up into easily remembered aliases. You can code aliases in aliases. For instance, in the game portal itself, you can alias set boomRyssa wield boomerang/st @Ryssa/throw boomerang sw. Then you can go into the actual reflex building tab in the settings and create the alias boomR which prepends "boomRyssa" to the eqbal queue which will throw your attack into the queue. 

Since I'm depthswalker, I split them into [venom] [instill] [reap/cull]. For example, CDR would be [Curare] [Degenerative] [Reap].

The way I handle things is by memorizing the cures for all my afflictions and highlighting the eat/smokes/applies and different cure methods my opponent uses against me. I'll admit I'm limited when it comes to Apostate, but I'm sure if you can create some aliases that are queue-able and make sense to you, they'd be alright.

You can also make some heavier affliction tracking scripts but I wouldn't suggest building your own until you have a healthy sense or intuition for how people cure because they often spam apply/eat or try to illusion to mess up your tracker's count. I don't personally have any trackers, so it's kinda hilarious to see when people try to do it to me. 

I hope this helps some, and feel free to contact me in the future if you need any basic alias/highlight/note help in nexus. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    By far the easiest way is to color herb eats and other cures in a way that makes sense to you. This helps you learn affliction cures as well as keeps track of your stacks since you can just count the colors as they fly by.  For example, I do reddish for bloodroot/magnesium, greenish for kelp/aurum, gold for goldenseal/plumbum/focus (even though focus also cures non-goldenseal affs they are not really that relevant for serp), tan for smoking/fitness, purple for ginseng/rockginseng etc.

I also highlight actives/passives but some also have reminder echos for what the blocking aff is cause I'm too stupid to remember them all. 

Outside of combat you can just do WHAT CURES <aff> and WHATISCUREDBY <cure> rather than searching a whole help file. 

Personally I use keybinds rather than aliases for my main attack, but if aliases are more your style a lot of people do some kind of three letter system or a variation of it.  E.g. dck = dstab curare kalmia, dcg = dstab curare gecko, or whatever the apostate equivalent would be. I dont know nexus well enough to suggest how to do this, but worst case scenario you can make a new alias for each combo (ew).

• edited August 2019
    Smart idea!  I'm gonna steal this no take backsies
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Does anyone have color coding highlights for nexus? Otherwise I can write that myself if need be, will just have to get all the messages for all the cures. 🙄 why cant they all just be "person eats a piece of blank"
  • You can download AK if all you need are lines, then just copy and adapt them to fit with Nexus.