Another Wiki?!

I am enjoying this game so far! I saw on the wiki that notable characters only can be on it, so it gave me an idea! What if we make another fanmade wiki where we can put any character up that wants to be on it?! Just a thought! It'll link to the official one and only have characters, though!
Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

Comments

• SophiSophi Rally Point
    But why?
  • Sophi said:
    But why?
    Because it might be fun to read about other characters! The question is, why not?
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Tahquil said:
    This was done before. It was a crowd sourced affair of the most toxic and offensive rumours about players conveniently located in one place!
    The Achaea playerbase being toxic? I don't believe you.
  • Also, I never saw it.  WTF yo. Now I need an archived version.  You know, for like... science and stuff.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Caelan said:
    Also, I never saw it.  WTF yo. Now I need an archived version.  You know, for like... science and stuff.
    Just search Pastebin and you probably won't be disappointed. You'd be surprised what you can find on there.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited September 2019
    Nah it wasn't a pastebin. It was just a cesspit that piggybacked off the Aetolian version of a player wiki.

Except certain players just took the opportunity to trash and say the meanest and most personal shit they could about other players because y'know, makes them feel better or whatever. It started out funny for like, all of a day before it devolved into outright mudslinging and when confronted they did the thing that all bullies are wont to do and claim it was just a joke and that people can't take a joke. 

I can't remember if it was Achaea admin who forced them to shut it down, or it became so disgusting that the owner themselves decided to just close it. 

• edited September 2019
    Skye said:
    Nah it wasn't a pastebin. It was just a cesspit that piggybacked off the Aetolian version of a player wiki.

Except certain players just took the opportunity to trash and say the meanest and most personal shit they could about other players because y'know, makes them feel better or whatever. It started out funny for like, all of a day before it devolved into outright mudslinging and when confronted they did the thing that all bullies are wont to do and claim it was just a joke and that people can't take a joke. 

I can't remember if it was Achaea admin who forced them to shut it down, or it became so disgusting that the owner themselves decided to just close it. 

Lmao, I'm sorry. I'm just thinking of you shouting about the undinky barrel. You're funny when you're very militant. :D
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I remember a parallel "forums".  And a few of us had another one but it was more of a prelude to Google+ than absolute shit talk.  Oh well.