What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited August 2019
    It's also a weird thing to argue about ooc... Or, for that matter, to get mad about non Hashani being unaware of. I mean, if my irl supervisor "strongly suggested" I take an action and I -didn't- consider it an order, I'd expect things to go poorly for me down the road. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Adrik said:
    Asmodron said:
    Atalkez said:
    Asmodron said:
    Sothantos said:
    Astarod said:
    At the end of the day, the sanction doesn't matter as much when they are clearly guard bashing. I would rather Targossas triple tank us than bash all of our guards. That might just be me, though.
    They sort of had to. Twilight gave them a direct order to blow up our temple and there were guards in it.

If you truly believe that, then I'm not sure what to tell you at that point. Carry on.
    Twilight gave the Order to blow up the Temple, at minimum to one person. Are you saying that didn’t happen? We know it did, so I’m curious what you think happened?

A key aspect of Twilight's personality is that he doesnt "order", especially to non-member Hashani. He may suggest. He may push along. He may even just casually mention. In the end, it'll be your own actions, even if he orchestrated it. It's been that way for years.

That's why Targ citizens claiming the Hashani acted on "Twilight's orders" and some even saying it is his own fault the novices died (really?) Is rather ludicrous.
    We literally did this because Elon was like "Dad told me to blow up Rory's temple" and Farrah/Mez/Me were like "Okay I believe you."

Then we got other people rallied together to go finish the tank, and die to guards (and fucking guardian. what the fuck. I was nOT EXPECTING HIM TO BE IN THAT ROOM).

I'm not really digging you trying to mansplain everything that we did.. without you there.. as if you were there and definitely totally know all the facts that happened. Hell. I was there for most of it and I don't know all the facts that happened!

This explanation is actually pretty inaccurate and Asmodron isn't entirely wrong, either (he is only saying Twi didn't order Hashan to do anything, which is true) but the details are also not really something that should be discussed/argued on forums imo.

Also, I and one other Hashani promised to blow up the temple before Twi said anything about it afaik, so it was going to happen anyway unless I backed out. Twi's involvement only added another reason we couldn't back out, which we mentioned in OOC conversation with Targs when they basically said "you guys are assholes for not stopping unless Twi won't let you."

The reality is that Targ detonated tanks in Twi's temple, and we responded in the perfect way - by detonating Light's temple. It's poetic justice and if you think we're assholes for that, so be it. My raids aren't always motivated by wanting pk fun. Sometimes they're motivated by just RP/story considerations and I do not see any problem with that.
  • I personally don’t find it poetic justice, purely because our tanking was already a response. Your tank was a response to a response from actions your side already had done. So nah, it didn’t play that way for most people, but that’s okay. At the end of the day the only person/people you owe anything to is your side of the fence!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Circular conflict gets my jimmies rustlin'
  • Farrah said:
    Atalkez said:
    I personally don’t find it poetic justice, purely because our tanking was already a response. Your tank was a response to a response from actions your side already had done. So nah, it didn’t play that way for most people, but that’s okay. At the end of the day the only person/people you owe anything to is your side of the fence!

Hashan hadn't done anything though. You were tanking it because Farrah converted. Why would Hashan be content with that?

Sometimes, the other side viewing it very differently should be expected. Targ was the first faction to strike a temple. That was an escalation that called for a response.
    Hashan immediately started defiling Auroran shrines almost constantly, and they tanked the Pillar (don’t think you participated in that one fully iirc), after effectively converting our CL and a Lumarch and that boarboi. Hashan had done plenty to deserve the response they got!

I get the eye for an eye, and Hashan seeing it differently because temple vs temple, but I feel like that is a dishonest portrayal of events given everything that happened. Still, dust is settled and we’ll see where things go from here!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Forums RN:

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Now that the 'blame game' is done, I am rather enjoying this escalating conflict. As per my original post, almost good enough for its own book.
  • Asmodron said:
    Now that the 'blame game' is done
    Haha, funny joke, you!  =)
  • Maybe if the flame war rages enough, the Lord of Righteous Burns will finally come home :'( .

• Oh please Lord of Fireness, release the Epic Burns, commence thy holy Flame War and send our enemies to the Burn Ward 
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Jiraishin said:
    The most hurtful comment anyone made lately:

(Clan): Kriex says, "Jira you guys have a shit ton of people on, why
    would you cry?"

(Clan): You say, "What shit ton of people."

(Clan): Kriex says, "Oh your Targ still, nvm."

I quit that clan for almost 2 weeks. When I got back I didnt know where anyone was. I didnt even mean it as a prode to the chest but ngl the more I reread that the funnier it gets. My bad fam haha
  • Kriex said:
    Jiraishin said:
    The most hurtful comment anyone made lately:

(Clan): Kriex says, "Jira you guys have a shit ton of people on, why
    would you cry?"

(Clan): You say, "What shit ton of people."

(Clan): Kriex says, "Oh your Targ still, nvm."

I quit that clan for almost 2 weeks. When I got back I didnt know where anyone was. I didnt even mean it as a prode to the chest but ngl the more I reread that the funnier it gets. My bad fam haha
    The worst part is I'm the one who pushed to invite you back to that clan. </3

• edited August 2019
    Two best moments today:

(1) First Bloodline

Children
    -------
    Shobee      M: Tianondria      F: Astarod

2.) Made @Ryssa spill her drink on herself. 

Ryssa told You: // I spilt my drink on my self earlier, and blame you.

One may or may not be more of a big deal at this point :D

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @Astarod
    Grrr, you boomeranging lizard :P
  • why is Aegoth cheering for you?
  • edited August 2019
    Aegoth said:
    why is Aegoth cheering for you?

I like to think he's always there. Ready to motivate you with holocaust bombs.
  • Was bashing today when my eyes unfocused and I misread "a shrine of Pandora" as "a shrine of Penwizian Fortitude".

Immediate spit take and frantic inputting of 'honours penwize' to confirm he didn't bash his way into godhood.
  • So this happened.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/PFxv6ZB5

I'm done.  Check please.  Not gonna top that today I think. B)
  • Gotta stay limber so you can get into the special positions he enjoys. 

• As you open a glowing interlocked cache a bright light shines from within.
    You have been awarded with The legs of a monk dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with The leaves for an olive branch talisman piece!

As you open a glowing interlocked cache a bright light shines from within.
    You have been awarded with The head of a monk dummy talisman piece!

You have been awarded with The cloth for a pennon of cranes talisman piece!
    I wanted olive branch pieces... but not like this.
  • Profit said:
    You have been awarded with The legs of a monk dummy talisman piece!

You have been awarded with The head of a monk dummy talisman piece!

You have been awarded with The cloth for a pennon of cranes talisman piece!
    I wouldn't say no to one of those leaves :D
  • Profit said: