Combat Logs

Comments

• It's reassuring for us mere mortals that those in the upper tiers also struggle with curing prios.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    Pyori said:
    Atalkez said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/lu6-5Qzt

Some fights against Proficy Earth vs 2h
    Hey man I don't think you have any bombs.

He has no flaws either.
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    You give a web bomb to Penwize.
    (Party): You say, "Web bomb on Penwize in 0.5 seconds."
    95%|82%, 95%|96%, XP:90% [ckbdex]-10:17:04.31
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    95%|82%, 95%|96%, XP:90% [ckbdex]-10:17:04.42
    With a look of agony on his face, Penwize manages to writhe himself free of the weapon which impaled him.
    95%|82%, 95%|96%, XP:90% [ckbdex]-10:17:04.49
    Penwize puts a web bomb into a wyvernskin pack.
    95%|82%, 95%|96%, XP:90% [ckbdex]-10:17:04.51

Okay :(
  • Doesn't the Web Bomb still explode in a pack?  (The best option is to just hand it back to the jester and play Hot Potato)
  • Welcome to autochaea, Sophi
  • Adrik said:
    Doesn't the Web Bomb still explode in a pack?  (The best option is to just hand it back to the jester and play Hot Potato)
    It doesn't explode in pack. Having to play hot potato means having selfishness down, which isn't worth the potential risks when you can just throw it into your pack to nullify it.
  • edited August 2019
    Aegoth said:
    Welcome to autochaea, Sophi
    Not even auto. I bet most people just put into pack before all attacks and gag it.

I have no idea if spamming like this is better or do gmcp inv check and not spam, from server point of view. 
  • He's trolling, people have been triggering to put bombs in pack for over a decade lol. That's not autochaea
  • Dochitha said:
    Aegoth said:
    Welcome to autochaea, Sophi
    Not even auto. I bet most people just put into pack before all attacks and gag it.

I have no idea if spamming like this is better or do gmcp inv check and not spam, from server point of view. 
    The latter is better (not sending a command is always better than sending one in terms of server performance), though I expect item interactions are optimised well enough that it doesn't really matter.
  • Now you see why I have no bombs @Sophi

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    I only have bombs in my aliases now cause I keep blowing myself up
  • everyone knows the best way to use bombs is to drop them and suffer a horrible fate unless you own buckawns and they don't
  • edited August 2019
    I have a jester mode/toggle that prepends the bomb stuff instead of just spamming it all the time. Smh Kez

• deleteFull()

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • How fast is earth prep? I'm only counting a few hits there. Does the limb damage still scale oddly with the momentum charges? @Atalkez

• 4 hits to prep, 5 to break. Max momentum doubles limb damage. All parry bypasses are single hits because quake consumes 1 momentum.

• Not bad. I wish water wasn't so good so I could try earth/fire. RIP.

• I almost feel bad for Mezghar here...  Then I Remember.  B)

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/WfgRTqD-
  • Got a lot of work to do. This seems like fun, though.

• lmao    

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1yuhSzAv

Yeah, tell me more about how retardation adds to the game and is a fun/interesting mechanic

• Gag your server side curing priority switching, ain't nobody got time to read that shit. 

• 64 lines out of 3102. The terror, how dare you not gag those Atalkez.

• Don't get me started on that spectator sport. Can't believe it's still in the game.
  • I don’t gag them because when I’m spamming manual changes I wanna see them go through. Suck it Cooper, lil bish

• Atalkez said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1yuhSzAv

Yeah, tell me more about how retardation adds to the game and is a fun/interesting mechanic

Dude you missed the best part where the magi can lol'pk you again if you die in ret and they time lullaby right. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I did see it. I died later on, nearly the exact loop as this except behind a closed door.

• 1v1 retardation is mostly just an issue as certain classes imo (like BM). It should be very risky for a Magi to just drop dry retardation on you but for some classes it's not, leading to these perma retardation fights where you can't fight back because your class can't fight in ret and you're never not in it.