Achaean Memes

Comments

• No one:
    Still no one:
    Sanyss' denizen enemies:

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• Re: Patches:

TOO SOON!!!
  • You tell someRandomPerson, “Hey, you want to have a friendly bounty duel to resolve your current status?”

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • True story brah  B)
  • @Pyori I feel seen.

• edited August 2019
    The magi class in a nutshell.

• Aegoth in a nutshell*

• Sphera said:
    I was bored, okay? :pensive:

When I complain about being broke and someone suggests that I go ratting or butterfly-catching:

Me: I should go hunting to get some more experience. Me to me: Sit around and do absolutely nothing instead.

So beyond relateable!
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?
  • Isn't fizzy lemonade just Sprite?
  • Zackery said:
    Isn't fizzy lemonade just Sprite?
    Wait.. there is lemonade in this world that isn't fizzy? That's not lemonade, that's lemon flavoured water

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • fizzy lemonade must be a british thing. . like bland, tasteless food
  • edited September 2019
    Lemonade is not 'innately fizzy'. Lemonade is literally water, lemon juice and some form of sweetener.

You need to research better if you think it is innately fizzy. Also non-carbonated versions aren't even 'American' origin.

• Lemonade in australia is clear and fizzy and sprite-like.
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    Well Sprite now has a special Lymonade version but I thought it was already lemon-lime so who even knows anymore
  • Madness. Absolute MADNESS.  

• Don't let your facts get in the way of their America bashing!