Simple Scripting Nexus Successes

I want to hear about the things you are proudest of getting to work in Simple Scripting Nexus. Having just learned about variables (making my own) and wildcards, the world has opened up!!!

I made a little trigger for party targeting and I am inordinately proud of it even though it's very simple. I had a targeting package before, where I could set a group leader, but they frequently die in combat and then targeting manually is hectic. So, I made a little trigger to grab the target of anyone who calls it, not just the gl.

I really want a way to set up a pool of enemies and be able to tab or press a button to cycle through targeting them, but I don't know if that's even possible in nexus...

But yeah! Tell me your little successes :)

Comments

• I made a hunting script similar to keneanung's.  It's a little rough around the edges but does its job.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited August 2019
    Arin! said:
    I want to hear about the things you are proudest of getting to work in Simple Scripting Nexus. Having just learned about variables (making my own) and wildcards, the world has opened up!!!

I made a little trigger for party targeting and I am inordinately proud of it even though it's very simple. I had a targeting package before, where I could set a group leader, but they frequently die in combat and then targeting manually is hectic. So, I made a little trigger to grab the target of anyone who calls it, not just the gl.

I really want a way to set up a pool of enemies and be able to tab or press a button to cycle through targeting them, but I don't know if that's even possible in nexus...

But yeah! Tell me your little successes :)
    My entire combat system :)

[ I know it sucks but it's what I got, OK?! ]

(Depthswalker glance)

(Airlord glance)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Taught myself scripting a bit over a month ago and have been messing around with it. I have some pretty rough scripts but they do the job... So far targetting, harvesting, fishing, gold tracking, (Magi specific) combat and prio switching, Serpent combat, a limb counter, and basic highlighting stuff, mainly for locks and rebounding. And just... bunches and bunches of aliases and variables