Any way to tell how much essence one has offered?

Just curious. Is there any way to keep track of my offerings? Or any way to tell how much specific creatures are worth?

Comments

• Outside of being high-ranked in an order, no. You'll have to ask someone from the order you're offering to.

• There used to be a list of every mob and how much essence it was worth but I have no idea when the last time it was updated would be.  Between hunting balances, new shrines, and other fixes over time I imagine it is woefully out of date.  Might be  agood project for someone though.

• There's a script floating around there somewhere that parses through essence logs and stores all the values. Obviously it only captures corpses offered individually, but it's a place to start!
  • Zackery said:
    There's a script floating around there somewhere that parses through essence logs and stores all the values. Obviously it only captures corpses offered individually, but it's a place to start!
    Wait, you don't just type offer corpse and hold enter? 😯
  • edited August 2019
    OFFER CORPSES will do all of them I thought?

edit: or did I just Woooosh?
  • Puxi said:
    OFFER CORPSES will do all of them I thought?

edit: or did I just Woooosh?
    Yes. Yes you did.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Caelan said:
    There used to be a list of every mob and how much essence it was worth but I have no idea when the last time it was updated would be.  Between hunting balances, new shrines, and other fixes over time I imagine it is woefully out of date.  Might be  agood project for someone though.
    I think circa 2013 last I looked at it. Not certain.

• Kresslack said:
    Caelan said:
    There used to be a list of every mob and how much essence it was worth but I have no idea when the last time it was updated would be.  Between hunting balances, new shrines, and other fixes over time I imagine it is woefully out of date.  Might be  agood project for someone though.
    I think circa 2013 last I looked at it. Not certain.
    Yeah I know it was old but thought someone took it over.  Wasn't it one of the dozen things Asria had going?  I thought Czanthria had a more recent one (or was updating the other) until she went away.  But there will still changes since then so.. maybe it is all out of date.