Achaean Raves

Comments

• Zackery said:
    Huge rave for @Darrod for jumping right into the shenanigans with the Insidium and being a great sport, and huge rave for @Jurixe for bringing things to life with her knowledge and general badassery. And also to Ashai and Carah, who were amazing, but not on the forums so I can't tag them.

And also huge rave to everyone who was stupid kind enough to follow me in a raid defense :# And raves to Hashan for being patient while I panicked and took eight years to try to figure out what to do.

Raves all around today, you are all amazing people. Have a great weekend everybody!
    That was the most fun I've had in the game in a long time! I was crossing my fingers he got picked first for the wheel because there was no way he'd beat anyone to the answer. Fully intended on taking it on the chin but when the last bone popped before my curing fixed everything, my brain went "Why am I not dead yet? Better diag." Thought I turned everything off but that's what I get for thinking.

I dishonru my family :(
  • Darrod said:
    Time to go and commit sudoku.

• Pyori said:
    Darrod said:
    Time to go and commit sudoku.
    *does some number puzzles*
  • Ooooohh..  DARROD!! Damnit. Haiiiii!

• edited August 2019
    Darrod said:
    *does some number puzzles*

• @Krizal @Adrik @Mezghar @Accipiter and all the others AJ can’t remember, thanks for the skirmishing tonight (even though you weren’t there, Krizal). Made for some fun times. Now to just get our group performance better. 
  • Big rave to the admin that responded to my Vellis letter... I'm in fucking stitches over the gift attached.
  • edited August 2019
    Reyson said:

@Darrod has been a blast to teach. Straight up the best student, so much love.

Right back at ya big guy.  B)  This whole experience moving over to Mhaldor has been like playing an entirely new game for me. All of those conversations and walking around feels like Reyson's Emperor to Darrod's Vader. Master and Apprentice. It's been a flipping blast.

That whole morning with @Zackery , @Stheno , and you was nerve wrackingly amazing.

He's TERRIFIED of Stheno and that whole ordeal had me thinking that first execution was coming over getting her the wrong sized boxes that she ended up using anyways! :D
  • Darrod said:
    @Jurixe the event was awesome! Was so glad to be part of it!

@Gror - I'm NEVER gambling with you again, you cheating, no good, pig person.
    Oh yeah? I bet you 5k you will. 😎

Also, was a very fun event! Glad I could be a part of it, and I was impressed with how prepared all of the riders were to do cool stuff. 
  • Thank you for being my friend and teaching me what you have @Tasus  

• Popped a message to @Ictinus about a couple of concerns I had with diving. A few seconds after that they forwarded it to @UnnamedCoder1. I'm not sure if they had already been looking at the code when they got the message but within a minute the announce about the fix to the chest bug went out. Super fast fix and I hope you pass my thanks on to them.
  • Jiraishin said:
    I am going to drink kawhe from skulls, guys. This is going to be a thing.
    That's sure to put you ahead of others.

• I love that strip. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."