Quick Questions

Comments

• RyxRyx North of Northreach
    What's the easiest way to make yourself dream as a logosian? Actions by a third party are acceptable.
  • Ryx said:
    What's the easiest way to make yourself dream as a logosian? Actions by a third party are acceptable.
    You'll need to burn through a lot of endurance so that you sleep for a long time to recover it. Not sure on the best way to achieve that. I think the horkval chitin from the races talisman set allows transferring endurance to another person, but I don't know if you can just waste yours trying to give it to another person who is full.
  • Ryx said:
    Curing off, take damage till you're low health (I suggest camus or sumac bites), sleep till health is full, repeat 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • The vines near the top of Yggdrasil afflict tiredness, if you don't mind sitting there trying not to die for a while until they make you really sleepy.
  • Possibly a stupid question, but the source isn't the brightest anyway, but how do you change profile information on the forums? Like your location? Someone wanted to make sure their stuff was hidden and I have no idea how to do it. So of course it is keeping me up at 3 am and on pain meds trying to find the right button.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You used to be able to edit it, but as with various other functions on the forums, you don't seem able to anymore. Admin would have to fiddle with the forum settings to allow it again.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Iirc you should have access to the URL https://forums.achaea.com/profile/edit
    @Rhivona

When I try to change my location and press the Save button, this is what I get guided to:

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Oh, welp, that's out of my hands then!
  • Worked for me just now on mobile. Might be due to ACC privs.

• SophiSophi Rally Point
    Works fine for me on mobile. Didn't even have to ask for permission
    Tried on mobile too, same issue. Weird.
  • Either of you in the leaders part? If Sophi is, that's probably the difference.

Either way I'm glad I was able to take Iowa off. I haven't lived there in 4 years. Thanks Rhivona!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    It wont let me either in mobile or pc  :/ 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• It let's me in but then resets the changes next time I look anyway.  :/
    edited August 2019
    Cooper said:
    Either of you in the leaders part? If Sophi is, that's probably the difference.

Either way I'm glad I was able to take Iowa off. I haven't lived there in 4 years. Thanks Rhivona!

I'm in leaders, but not ACC, obv. And yeah, not lived in PSL for like three years now, I wanna change it up.
  • I can change mine, not in ACC or leaders.
  • I could change mine with no issues on PC and it seems to work fine.
    Odd. It seems to mostly prevent people on the leaders forum, then? 

• Speaking of which, how do I get into the leaders forum?

Jiraishin said:
    Speaking of which, how do I get into the leaders forum?
    You need to stop skulking first.

• I can change mine, ACC access right now but no Leaders.
  • Shirszae said:
    Jiraishin said:
    You need to stop skulking first.
    But... but... skulking is my life.

Can I still lurk?

• Jiraishin said:
    Message Nicola.

• Just how much less hurty is a dry kai choke now?

• Regarding Shipfitting, will it affect the costs of any of the existing ship equipment?

In other words, should I hold off on buying a diving bell for my ship until Shipfitting is released, or drop the gold now before the changes hit?

• RyxRyx North of Northreach
    This is a really silly question but I'm curious.

Why does Achaea use UK spelling but Imperial measurements?
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Ryx said:

because the UK uses UK spelling but imperial measurement.
  • Ryx said:

Imperial measurements are very prevalent here in the UK still, and the empire from which the system derives was, of course, the British Empire (rip).
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    rest in pepperoni redcoats.