Achaean Raves

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Austere said:
    Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Rave to @Atalkez and @Alasiel for great rp, @Olisaphet for great rp and being my quirky snake buddy, @Sothantos for stepping up in all the ways, and Stheno for being IC annoying in the best of ways.

Also guys, @Issam emotes now. Like, more than once an RL month. Weird, right? 
    Nothing for Achi 2.0 :(
    Come to Ashtan. We'll appreciate you real gud. I even have some earrings set aside for you. 
    Achilles is coming to Ashtan?! Yay!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Austere said:
    Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Rave to @Atalkez and @Alasiel for great rp, @Olisaphet for great rp and being my quirky snake buddy, @Sothantos for stepping up in all the ways, and Stheno for being IC annoying in the best of ways.

Also guys, @Issam emotes now. Like, more than once an RL month. Weird, right? 
    Nothing for Achi 2.0 :(
    Come to Ashtan. We'll appreciate you real gud. I even have some earrings set aside for you. 
    Achilles is coming to Ashtan?! Yay!
    I’d think you would be against it. He’s a prop ent and closest competition you have for totem supremacy 
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    While a reunion would be awesome, sorry guys Achilles will always be Targ (unless it also sank).
  • Achilles said:
    While a reunion would be awesome, sorry guys Achilles will always be Targ (unless it also sank).
    Sounds like a challenge
    Doriel said:
    Achilles said:
    Sounds like a challenge
    Absolutely is, bring it
  • Achilles said:
    Doriel said:
    Achilles said:
    Sounds like a challenge
    Absolutely is, bring it
    Shallam sank after all its Gods died. Ours are gone forever, so same difference? :anguished:
  • Achilles said:
    I always thought Nyn would be Targ/Good but shiz happens! 
    Zero chance he leaves (on his own decision anyways).  I would just retire him or stop playing, most likely the latter.
  • There are things that happen that just royally suck. I am not the only one going through a rough time, but I really appreciate all the support I have around me. I do not know how it happened, but there are so many wonderful people in my life, both ic and ooc. I am truly grateful for you all.

@Rhalts - For being my partner in Achaea and having the largest heart of anyone I have ever met
    @Elyra - For your strength of character and words of wisdom
    @Laedha - You are so kind-hearted and always providing help when I need it most  
    @Jinos - Thanks for letting me sit with you for hours on end even if I have nothing worthwhile to talk about
    @Perl - You are always providing support and fun conversations (She's a crazy pyro irl. Trust me!)
    @Mazel - You are always there for me, even when I am trying my best to hide. You've been a wonderful mentor and friend.
    @Neraeos - For providing advice and fun conversations. There's just so many good memories! I will never forget @Rhalts being threatened with drowning because of a comment when he did not realise You were still listening. I still get a goofy grin on my face every time I think of that.
    @Navarr - You have been more than amazing. I am glad I get to call you family. You are a talented artist and an extremely supportive person. 
    @Lyvia - We talk more oocly than icly now. But I thank goodness I was harvesting the area you were hunting. When things calm down some, we need to sit down for that cup of coffee. 
    @Kog - A slain kitten, lots of arena fights, and for being someone who I can always talk to. 
    @Nephiny - Just so you know Neph-Neph means 'Nephiny is awesome'. Thank you for all the fun. When and if I pick up serpent, you will be the first person I go to for lessons.

Golly, when did I get so many amazing people in my life? 
  • Shoutout to @Ryx for a nice little bit of inter-city RP :smile: 

• Okay! Now that I've recovered from post-Dragonhood euphoria, I want to thank everyone who supported me during the last few days of pushing that xp bar to the fullest. It has been a wild ride, and I'm glad that I have you guys to cheer, jeer, cajole and joke around with me. 

• Stheno said:
    The immediate prelude and finisher.
    A whirling flurry of strike, parry, counter-strike, and counter-parry ripples across the battlefield, all other duels long since brought into insignificance by the titanic clash of God and Demon Prince as each blindingly fast, nigh-unstoppable blow meets a perfect counter to hurl daemons and demons away from the field's conquerors.
    Roaring in vicious satisfaction, Caizehl at last thrusts the Black Sword forth, piercing the spinning defence of Damocles and Perdition to plunge into the breast of Sartan, the Malevolent.
    Howls of pain transfigured to rage and fury ripple across Creation's expanse, their source the damaged frame of Evil's God.
    The snarling intonation of Sartan, the Lord of Evil rings within your mind, "You will not. I will not. I. Will. NOT!"
    His victorious expression frozen in sudden surprise, Caizehl struggles to loose the Black Sword from within the body of Sartan, heedless of the Divine blood flooding the earth surrounding the two combatants as the Malevolent One grips tightly to the hilt with one hand and holds the axe at bay with His other.
    The snarling intonation of Sartan, the Lord of Evil rings within your mind, "If I must bleed to slay you, then I will bleed."
    Dragging the Sword yet further through His frame as He casts aside both Damocles and Perdition, Sartan, the Malevolent staggers forward, meeting Caizehl from amber eye to golden eye, His thews reaching about the creature's frame to grasp at His foe's mark of authority.
    Blood spews upon Infernal earth as Sartan, the Malevolent bleeds unhindered with the effort of His assault, His grip tightening upon the Iron Lord's throat.
    Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "You call yourself the Iron Lord. The Steel Angel."
    Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "Angels fly."
    A screech of unfathomable pain rings across Creation, the Demon Prince Caizehl writhing in torment as Sartan, the Malevolent rips away one great pinion.
    Tearing Himself free from the Black Sword's grip, His entire left side ripped to unearthly shreds even as His grip shifts upon the figure of Caizehl, Sartan moves the Demon Prince into an unbreakable, vicious hold against His battered, bleeding frame.
    Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "You are no angel."
    Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "The Inferno will be made Mine, no matter which of your brethren I must slay."
    Lifting the writhing figure overhead, the battered, bloodied God roars in triumph, His voice ringing in victory across the plane of His battle, before bringing Caizehl down across his knee.
    Sartan, the Malevolent has broken Demon Prince Caizehl, the Iron Lord's spine across His knee, obliterating His foe's body and will in a single motion.
    Casting aside the broken frame of the slain Prince, the God of Evil's chest heaves with exertion, effort, and exhaustion as He roars His victory in a shout of defiance to the very heavens themselves.
    Daaaaaamn.

Ok, next time you try to recruit Jir? More of this shit, less arguing about dogs.

(jk, I love you Targ)

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    Dont you dare
  • Azazell said:

thought it was an unholy servant of Sartan
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

• Related, I’m not the only one who has tried to farsee Santar with tab auto complete and ended up farseeing Sartan instead, right?
  • Hail Sartan! 
  • Hail Santar!
  • Ictinus said:
    In the garden we say "Hail @Rhivona "
    As is appropriate. Rhivona is great.
  • Banetan  :o
  • Rave for @Ada and @Tesha, because they are really really helpful and I hadn’t had any arena practice in a while that didn’t make me want to bang my head into a wall. 

also really belated rave for @Anze, because he was an awesome teacher when he was in Targ, and I never raved him for it. Also he has the patience of a God. 
  • Huge rave @Aquili because her Tarot readings are phenomenal and she put a whole lot of work into them. GO GET YER TAROT READ by her, it's a great time.