What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• I really need to know which city is the ORIGINAL colored fog city. I always thought it was Mhaldor but apparently that might not be right :(

• I haven’t the foggiest idea
  • Cooper said:
    I really need to know which city is the ORIGINAL colored fog city. I always thought it was Mhaldor but apparently that might not be right :(
    Probably Hashan just because it existed before Mhaldor. It was only a small part of Hashan though.
  • Cailin said:
    Ayani said:
    Dochitha said:
    Mhaldor is red. Targ is blue. Ashtan is light yellow. Hashan is orange. Eleusis is purple. Bcos Cyrene is green. 
    Mhaldor = red (red fog, blood, and a lot of just evil awesomeness), Ashtan = bold, bright white (rainbow is impossible for me to code and white light has all the colours), Hashan = light grey (shadowy), Eleusis = green (I figure this is obvious), Targ = yellow (yellow flames of righteousness), and Cyrene = blue (oceans, Blu, Lake Muurn) 
    Enemies are underlined. 

It's been interesting to see how everyone else does it. It is surprising to see how much variation there is. Just figured I'd add my thoughts to the mix. 

Doesn't Ashtan have purple fog and Hashan has blue shadow fog? That's why I went with purple and (darkish) blue for them. 
    I have no idea! I don't really spend a lot of time in those places! I literally based mine off the multi-colour hue on karmic items and decided white for Ashtan. Hashan is the city of shadows and are into astronomy. Black would have been my first choice... since black wouldn't work well, grey seemed like a good choice!

Mine were not really made for historical reasons. It's just the colours I associate with the cities. Cyrene will always be blue to me. Here's how it looks on my screen!

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Why is Eleusis green, Eleusis is brown obviously

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • AFF| HAMSTRUNG
    You feel the tightness in your hamstring subside, allowing free movement once
    again.
    [System]: Running queued eqbal command: QUEUEALIAS
    There is no door to the up.
    Ada backs away and eases off.
    You slip away to the up and successfully evade your pursuers.
    Terrace of the Light.

On the same prompt. Whew.

• Connection dropped suddenly out of nowhere, and can't get back in. Happening to anyone else?

• Zbaco said:
    Connection dropped suddenly out of nowhere, and can't get back in. Happening to anyone else?

Allow me to direct you to "Who Broke the Game?"
  • Stheno said:
    I slipped off my (waterwalking) shoes to pray in the cathedral, and forgot to rewear them before getting hit by Hashan and Ashtan. Griefed by water lords and my own roleplay. Was a fun fight though! :'(
    I did the same thing! My boots have waterwalking but my Sunday-go-to-meetin shoes don’t D:
  • Just a few short months and he'll be raiding Mhaldor.
  • He has a naaaame! :D
  • Skye said:

Dressed in cotton overalls and a plain white undershirt, this little halfling is the perfect image of idyllic village life. The only exception to his rural appearance is a gaudy and oversized purple tricorne atop his head. Were it not for some skilled tailor's alterations, the hat would threaten to obscure Wilo's entire head. Still not quite a teenager, the child does not even reach most human hips in height.

Wilo, a tiny halfling child does not look particularly dangerous.

He has 100% health remaining.

He weighs about 56 pounds.

You see nothing in it.

He's growing up :,)
    I'll fix that! 

• Went with @Stefana and @Ryssa on a family team gold gathering trip for Cyrene's Hunt! You two are so fun to interact with and Arin loves being around you. It's moments like that when I am reminded why I love Achaea so much!

• Puxi said:
    I want an emu that insta-kills whoever kills me.
    An eye for an eye, a windpipe for a windpipe.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited August 2019
    That is....nothing short of astonishing. Bravo.

How did that even happen? Some sort of boon or auction win?

• Well frick....

Time to get an arti pet.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    As far as I know standard artie pets and mounts don't do that, so i was curious.

• Kresslack said:

It's a really old Bazaar mount. Has a ton of reactions, apparently.

• Guys I just realized we don’t have Mudflower anymore. And I only just got the friendly reaction for petting that pig for the first time like last week.   :( 
  • Numira said:
    Guys I just realized we don’t have Mudflower anymore. And I only just got the friendly reaction for petting that pig for the first time like last week.   :( 
    Tell you a secret: the friendly reaction is just whoever Mez has on his allies list. Get a Travian card, instant pig pets.

But the one I really miss is Grigoria. :(

• edited August 2019
    I assumed so, I was just never on his allies list when I tried. And it wouldn’t be the same if it wasn’t the real Mudflower.
  • Jiraishin said:
    Kresslack said:

It's a really old Bazaar mount. Has a ton of reactions, apparently.
    Disobeying the whims of his master, an armoured emu has crushed Mezghar's windpipe.

A ton of reactions, apparently.

• It's developed a taste for sapient blood now, it seems.