Cats of Mhaldor, and Pickles

123457»

Comments

• Stheno said:
    No Purraishin?
    Grraishin

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I dare someone to pet Jiraishin and see which one is more accurate, and send me logs. Ya know, for science.
  • Numira said:
    I dare someone to pet Jiraishin and see which one is more accurate, and send me logs. Ya know, for science.
    No.

• THAT IS THE CUTEST THING

• edited August 2019
    KITTENS of HASHAN!

AND

• I love her I love her so much
  • Zackery said:
    I love her I love her so much

She's half shar-pei, half blue heeler. I'm going to try to get a video of her talking uploaded cause she practically sings sometimes.
  • Party on, cattos!!!!
  • WAYNE'S WORLD, PARTY TIME, EXCELLENT! Cute kitties.
  • Zackery said:
    My buddy and his doggo are visiting and this is how I woke up this morning :bawling:

That reminds me I need a doggo. And a buddy. 

But, seriously, you have to ask it "who's a good boy/girl" over and over or it won't heal.
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    I am told this thread extends beyond Western kitties and preserved cucumbers, so here's another one of our diva.

• edited July 2021

Our newest maniac. Parents were both amazing for sleeve work and personal defense. She will be a great house dog and protect my wife until she can get to the next line of defense (already obsessed with standing between the legs and eating raw meat). She will be like the John Wick III dogs if I have my say.

edit: You're goddamn right I necrod this thread. Animals are better than people any day of the week. Only a sociopath would close this thread.