Mudlet Inkmilling Script

I don't suppose anyone has an inkmilling script laying around they'd be willing to share? If not, can one of you coder types make one, and I'll buy it from you?
Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

Comments

• @Sohl has one. Should still be working just fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/?adbpt27f3gvdb

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    That's the one I have and it still works, changed it a little bit for the artefact mill and works perfectly!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Works perfectly after a little tweaking. Thanks!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Just tried this script and am having some problems with it. The game won't let me outr yellow chitin or buffalo horn. I can get around the chitin problem by not stocking up on red chiting and just using outr chitin. But I have stag's horn in my rift and that always comes out first. So is there any way to get the buffalo horn out without taking out all my stag's horn first? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • If anyone else has the same problem just change "buffalo horn" to "buffalohorn" and "yellow chitin" to "yellowchitin".
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Would anyone be able to edit this to take the inks out in multiple instead of individually after milling, and auto-inrift them via colour? Adding a Pause system with a status report would make this pretty perfect.

• I have a script that takes multiple ink out, but the setup is different from this one. So I don't know if you'd want it or not. Also, I don't inrift until I'm done inkmilling, so that might also be unhandy.